MEN!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I just asked my bd to put my sons mac n cheese in the microwave (i made it earlier today as I knew we wouldn't be back in time for me to make tea) and the response I got was 'im might aswel seen as though Ive done everything else'. All I asked him to do today was take the weeds out of the flower bed as I was busy visiting my dad in hospital who's just had a heart attack, and that's all he has done aswel. He doesn't think of all the things I do! I'm the main wage earner, I do the cooking and cleaning, I do my sons bath and bed time and drive him to work all the time, today I've got up with Harley (my 2 yr old son) we've been to see my uncle, we've been to the park, done some shopping, then went to visit my dad in hospital and then came home and I blew up and filt harleys paddling pool and done the usual house stuff and all he's done is get up at 12.30pm and delt with our SMALL flower bed and then putting mac n cheese in the mic is just to much to do!! Aaaahhhhgggg men!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What? I think if I was the one bringing home the money then my partner better be doing some house work! I don't know how you didn't just snap! Good luck! I would whip his lazy butt into shape or make him get a job or a better paying job so at least he's doing somethig
  • Ano! It must have tired him out putting the tea in the microwave as he's now in bed! Sulking lol