has anyone had brown spotting

I started spotting brown a week ago and its off and on. I went and got u/s Thursday and I'm 6 weeks and the baby has a heart beat! The heart rate is 113. Is this OK. I had a MC 3 months ago. I'm a little scared.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OK thank you. I think it is old blood since its brown. Thank you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Brown blood is usually old blood. Like everyone and even doctors say as long as its not red blood with cramping, you should be ok. I have read people experience brown right before the red. Most doctors if you call them and tell them you are spotting they usually will ask you if you want to come in and make you do an u/s.
  • I would defo speak to doc asap, it could be implantation bleeding but I had it at 13 weeks and went er and they said I could miscarry, luckily I'm now nearly 18 weeks and all seems fine but they checked me for infection. Just better to be safe than sitting and worry x x
  • Very normal early in your pregnancy.
  • OK thank you guys (:
  • I had the same thing happen to me! And my baby's heartbeat was 113 too and now I'm almost 16 weeks and have a healthy baby in me ;;)
  • I had brown spotting right before I miscarried so I didn't worry. But when it turned bright red I knew something was wrong. I was 6w 1d. But if you've had it this past week maybe it's alright just call your dr if it gets worse. I didn't spot at all until the day I miscarried. It was brown then 2 hrs later was bright red with clots.
  • I had it from 5 to 13 weeks from brown to light red from an irritated cervix.
  • I had it when I first got pregnant and I haven't had it ever since.
  • I hope everything is OK.
  • I have...it started last week. It was brown to red then brown again. It has been on and off now since last wed night. I went to the er fri morning and they said it was bacterial vaginosis and threatened abortion. They didnt do an ultrasound though bc I already had one and they know its not ectopic. They did draw my blood for hcg levels and im in the normal range for 7.5 weeks but they have to draw it again to make sure its going up so tomorrow im going to see my dr (fri I went to the er)

• I went to the the docs on 21 and they said it was a threatened abortion. My levels are going up. The baby is fine the heartbeat is good. I just hope it stays that way .
  • Dec mommy I had that with Sophia. Scared the shit outta mee since I lost one the june before. Just rest. Mine ain't stopped for a month found out I had a UTI.
  • I went to my family doctor and they tested and I didnt have a uti. What all symptoms did u have
  • I actually just went to the Dr today for this brown spotting..... turns out I have a small bleed (that's healing) near the sac. Dr. said its probably implantation bleed and he doesn't see it to be a problem for us!! Baby is doing good and measured 2 days further along then we thought which puts me at 12-26-11 :) nice Christmas gift since we lost our first one in July!! :(

Good luck ladies and Congrats
  • I had brown spotting. Went away 7 weeks now. Stay calm unless you feel cramps, lose pregnancy symptoms and start bleeding red. I had m/c 3 yrs ago at 16 weeks so I was worried but now I'm not
  • I just had spotting for like a day and then cramping for like 3 and went to urgent care and the baby was there and had heart beat and I'm little over 8 weeks they said it was threatened abortion.my opinion that's just what they have to say to save there ass. They are even having me do nothing pretty much bed rest for the whole week until my next apt but I'm not too worried since it looks like a lot of people have this plus mine didn't last long
  • I've been having brown spotting for the past week, I went to the doctor and she said it was most likely old blood from a hemmorage I had had 3 weeks ago and to be on the safe side she gave me antibiotics incase I have an infection, I'm 16 weeks. Dont stress too much hun.
  • The Dr. Said I have a cyst and some hemmorhage. I have to go in every month to get an ultrasound.