hospital bag?

When to pack it, and what to pack in it? Separate bag for me, baby, and daddy? What to pack in my bag and baby's bag? Omg. Im so lost.. Haha im 32 weeks and stressing about going to the hospital. I.ve already pre registered, so that's done, but now I just needa know what to pack! Haha cause he could come early! You never know!
Im only 17, my first child, so I have no idea what im getting myself into at the hospital.
Help! Haha

Comments

• I packed mine at like 36 weeks? I have one for me one for baby and one for hubs. Have going home outfit for u n baby...receiving blankets...robe, slippers, night gown/ PJ's. Chapstick phone. Just like ur staying the.night somewhere! Tooth brush/paste hair brush hair ties make up shampoo/ bathroom stuff....
  • Hope it helps a lil :) its my first too and I'm due in 4days! Good luck to you!
  • Hospital bag (long list) camommy made a long list. I'll comment on it and bring it back up.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You shower at the hospital??
  • That is a big yes.
  • Did you find the list?
  • @mom60511- yes! Omg thanks. That's a big help! Omg I didn't know you shower at the hospital. Haha im so lost!
  • All I can say is pads! Bring ur own pads or else u have to wear huge 70s style maxis! Best to b packed early cause what if u go a couple weeks early?
  • That's what I said! My mom insists it wont happen tho. Haha im gonna pack it anyway! Ha @macdac10
  • Ya im telling all u ladies pads are a must and don't try bring pre pregnancy clothes they wont fit! Lol and I also suggest a robe and one of those dress like pjs. It's way more comfy then pants while ur in the hospital and easier to deal with. I know there ugly but I have yet to c a woman that looks good right after having a baby or even the next day or two! Lol and when that beautiful bundle of joy comes out u wont care about u anymore.
  • Hint cutting a pad in half to use as breast pads works better. They actually stick and don't come out.
  • You are definitely going to be begging to get in the shower.
  • I've had some people tell me take depends instead of pads so you dont ruin underwear.
  • I bought a pack of undoes at walmart so I dont ruin my sexy undoes or streachen um out. And I like that pad sea instead of boon pads. That's a great idea!
  • Wow good ideas(: ima try the pad as a breast pad
  • Bring disposable knickers
  • I agree with buying cheap extra panties and taking them. New panties always seem nice to me cheap or not.
  • Yeah my sister says to buy cheap granny panties. Haha she said cause the pads are big, and you wanna be comfortable, and dont wanna mess up ur other everyday panties. So ima buy cheap granny panties. Haha
  • Bringing back up
  • Bringing back up