oct 5th babies?

edited February 2011 in October 2011
Hello all ok new to this though this is my 2nd baby. I found out tues that my husband and I (married Jan 8th) are pregnant. We have our first doc appt tues. He feels it will b a boy. I'm not too sure but I think its twins as we are both due in our families for twins. This is so exciting! I'll keep yall updated! Anyone else due Oct.5th? And anyone from deep south Texas?

Comments

• Im due oct 6 th :)
    congratulations! Just out of curiousity... do you know what your hcg levels are yet?
  • I am due the 6th also
  • I'm due oct 6th too!
  • I'm due on the 5th! Well the nurse told me the 3rd and the doctor said the 5th. Soo....
  • I'm due Oct 5th!!!!!! Super excited... I'm praying its a boy but my husband has his fingers crossed for a girl!
  • Im due 10/05 do any of u have morning sickness yet
  • I don't have any morning sickness..only feel nauseous when I don't get time to eat and I'm starving.

Is your tummy bloating or have what appears to be a baby bump?
  • I have a bloaty bump...that's what I call it. Lol anybody else boobs suuupper tender!
  • I'm due oct.6
  • I'm due Oct 5 && my boobs are really tender && sore.! O U C H. But that just means they're grwng which is what index.!! LOL (:
  • Giiirll...mine hurt so bad! When I take off my bra, its like they fell from the ceiling!
  • Ok I am also due on the 5th. My breasts are tender and sore and I'm very sensitive to smell. My first doctors appt is on the 16th. My husband and I were married s year and a half ago. This is our first child.
  • Sorry we were married a year and a half ago.
  • My smell is out of wack too! My husband is in the Navy so he comes home smelling like a ship and sweat, never bothered me before but now I gag and rush him straight to the shower. Lol
  • Lol Yah I love being pregnant bc I can say what I always wanted to and blame it on my hormones.
  • I haven't needed to yet but I'm sure it will come in handy.
  • I'm due Oct.6th. It's my first child and I'm so incredibly nervous. I have already started getting all day sickness lol. I'm kinda hoping its just the flu and it will be gone in a week.
  • Im due the 5th as well n this will be our 2nd baby! Hoping for a boy because we have a little girl already :) but another little girl would b awesome to!
  • I'm due Oct.5th and so exited. For our first baby
  • I'm also due Oct. 5th first baby. Hubby and I just got married Jan. 1st. Can u say honeymoon baby?! Lol We are super excited. First u/s on Thursday. Can't wait.
  • I'm due on oct 6th too!! And yes my boobs were super sore esp when I took off my bra but now they they are ok not much bigger and I think I'm starting to get morning sickness I haven't actually thrown up yet but in the morning I feel nauseous and I have to sit down for a min. Also sometimes when I think of certain foods it makes me gag like seafood yuck! I use to love it but now I can not stand it! I have a ultra sound this Friday hope I get to hear the heartbeat!! Any one heard the heart beat yet