Tell me what you think. *ultrasound pics*

Does it look like more than one sac in the sonogram? Possible twins? :-D I will find out for sure on Friday, May 6.

http://i52.tinypic.com/zivays.jpg

With an edit. :X

http://i51.tinypic.com/2rm5aoz.jpg

Comments

• It is very possible!!! :) looks good! Cute edits! Good luck this week!!!!
  • It does lool like it
  • It looks like one to me but its just a guess and im def no doctor... anything is possible tho did they mention anything to u about twins?
  • Hummm....:)
  • @jellybelly1015 thank you and thank you! I am counting the seconds until Friday. haha
  • @Supermom405 :-) I shall see om Friday. :X
  • Keep us updated :) Friday seems to be a big day around here so hopefully lots of good and exciting news that day!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Landynplus1momma the u/s tech didn't mention it but at my ob/gyn's office they get you in and out pretty quick so she probably just did not catch it if I am in fact preggo with twins cause she had to zoom in a bit to even get this pic. lol

I found out I was pregnant at 3weeks2days (9 dpo) and the positives were not faint at all. I had a beta hcg done at 4w4d it was 10, 582!!! :O Usually high for that early.
  • @mrsforsee Same thing I said. lol
  • Looks like it to me hun! Do you get another ultrasound friday than?
  • @KerrideeRN I will definitely update everyone on Friday.

@jellybelly1015 I surely will. I am too excited. I haven't told my mom yet. I wanted to wait til' I at least get to hear a heartbeat and luckily mother's day is May 8th so I plan on giving her an awesome surprise/mother's day gift. :X
  • @MommyOfTwoPrincesses I sure do! :-) I am so ready to see what's up.
  • =D> Looks like two to me!! :D
  • Awesome! She'll be so excited either way!!! We find out gender the 6th so that is my Mother's Day present lol :)
  • Exciting!! I can't wait for your update!! :D
  • I hope its two for u that would b so great! I wasnt trying to b debbie downer or anything but my first ultrasound with my son looked the same but he was just one but if they.didnt do an internal one its so possible! Keep us posted good luck friday :)
  • @BkE913 :-) And you are almost done baking! Congrats! Easy labor to you! I love the name. We are planning to do matching initials for our baby! Since I am LCH and hubby is CLH but for some reason, I just recently fell in love with the name Sophia. :X

I like either Sophia Jade or Sophia Claire. If we do end up with a girl, that probably won't be her name though. Hubby doesn't like Sophia. :-|
  • edited April 2011
    @jellybelly1015 Awww how exciting!! What gender are you hoping for? Me I honestly don't care. We have wanted this so long I will be happy either way.

My mom sure will be very pleased. Her first grandbaby. My husband's parents already have two granddaughters from their older daughter so of course grandma and grandpa want a grandson. lol At first I didn't want to find out the sex but since I really don't care for neutral-themed nurseries I guess we will find out when time comes. lol
  • @waiting4numerouno Yes, I am almost done, thank the Lord!!! I am so big and miserable and anxious lol. Thanks for the well wishes!

Sophia was on my list of a gazillion girl names. The day i found out, Sophia was the onnly name I could think of. All other names were non existant, so I figured that was my sign and she chose that name! My son liked it too, and so did my family, so that's her name! Sophia is a great name, it's cute and young but can be respected when she's elderly. Sophia Jade is super cute...I wish hubby loved it as much as you do! :(
  • Hubby doesn't care, he's just excited :) me, I keep going back and forth, but I said in another post I told him I want a boy bc a girl would be a total daddy's girl and I don't want to share him lol
  • @Landynplus1momma I understand where you are coming from. No offense taken doll. I am happy whether it's one or two.

I said the same thing...that I am probably just looking too hard. lol But the more I look the more I psyche myself out wondering how many I am baking lol.

And she didn't do a internal..thank goodness! I HATE those. [-(

I am going to do a long post with everyone's name that replied in here so be on the look out! ;;)
  • @BkE913 Exactly I said well Sophia is still a little ole school/classic but it's not like Ester or Ora (I have an aunt named that). lol It's still somewhat modern and plus the middle name Jade gives it an even more modern twist...maybe he will come around. Ha we have plenty of time for names anyway. I might like something different next week...lol

Who knows...we might end up with that boy his mom wants so bad. Then Sophia will surely be out of the picture. lol
  • Looks like two to me :)
  • edited April 2011
    @jellybelly1015 Well my friend told me she sure hopes I am having twins cause I am so stingy and I wouldn't want Chris to hold her. lol I said Chris and my mommy can hold her and noone else. lol Look at us...calling the sugarplum "her" already. haha

And are you due 10/15? I was due 10/9 with my angel baby. :-( I am just so thankful we successfully ttc'd so soon! This pregnancy is so different already and things have been going really well. So I am just taking it all in stride and praying everyday that this/these baby/babies have a safe, healthy delivery in December! :X
  • I'm so glad you didn't give up!!! I'm glad it is going well too!!! Yeah, my FIL was the only person to say, "you think she (me)is going to let anyone hold her baby? Wait for number two" :)
  • @EiralynnesMommy You don't know how bad I am dying to find out. Friday seems like forever away. haha lol
  • @jellybelly1015 Me too. Especially if it's twinies. Definitely meant to be, if that's the case. Glad I am not the only stingy one. :p haha
  • Hehe... Think I light make a shirt that say "Stingy Mama. Don't touch my baby!!!" Hehe