ahhhh vent wot would u do

edited April 2011 in UK
Well its 12.30 here I stay wif my bf in a flat share ... he shares with 2 other lads ones 25 the other 35 who has a dj Dec system in his room .. my bd works weekends all night till early morning ... we have had a few arguments with them already with them playing music really loud at night to early hours ... well tonight they just come bc with 4 5 people music on full whack .. they know am in an bf at work they. Now am pregnant but don't think they know I've only gt 3 weeks left an could go any time ..... I think its really disrespectfull for them to 2 do this ..
We are looking for a place to move out but its not happin quick anothe .... wot would u do if u Wer me now ..
I don't know if I should say anything as its not my flat iv just live here with bf moved in about 5 6 months ago

Comments

• If they are not drunk, I would kindly ask them to turn it off. It's hard with roommates bc they pay rent as well. I had 3 plus my brother, they would blast heavy metal, smoke weed, ect I had to be up.@ 6am in a bakery. I always wld cuss them out lol. They eventually turned it off if I yelled long enuff.
  • Am giving them another 5 10 mins then am goin Text him to turn it down 5 10 after that if they don't I shout him if he hears and ask again I can't start him tho he's the older one he smells dosent clean after himself leaves dishes for days ... walks around flat talking top of his voice whistling early hours morning play hardcore so the whole world can hear silly times .... no respect ahhhh I hate him ..... I can't wait to get out of hear