email or thank you notes

edited April 2011 in Baby showers
Is it okay to send emails to get who came to babyshowers or do u need to mail out thank u notes?

Comments

• Mail out thank you notes. It's the least you can do! :)
  • Yes. Mail them.
  • mail them and make sure you personalize them by mentioning the specific gift if gift cards or money is given mention wat you will use its for like diapers or stroller :)
  • Agree w above!!!
  • I would mail them. E-mails take no time and people might feel you didn't put much thought into it.
  • Mail them! They took the time an money to help celebrate!
  • I say however you sent the invites send the thank-you
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mail. Make one of the games a draw a name type thing and have them put there address so you can mail them ty notes personally thanking them for w.e it was they got. That way they feel you appreciated it
  • I'm gonna email thank yous but I was thinking of letting people know ima mail them later after babys born with a pic of baby. Idk if ima do that or not yet.
  • I got pregnant and lazy with my first and didn't send any thank you notes. Soo no the 2nd baby almost 4 years later and guess who IS NOT getting a shower? Me! Mail them!
  • I agree with @kerrideern ive been to a few showers where they give em out there. N no one thought it wasnt personal enough it was really cute.
    Plus stamps arent cheap lol
  • Thanks for the advice guys.I think I will mail them with a pic of the baby when he is born :-)