Hello Kitty Baby Shower

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Please help!!! I'm trying to find supplies for a Hello Kitty Baby Shower but it seems like the web doesn't really have any. So if you know a place in San Diego or Online please let me know. THANK YOU :D

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My shower is Minnie Mouse because we couldn't find Hello Kitty baby shower items and didn't want to use the regular HK party items. We looked everywhere in the stores and online and still nothing. Good luck with that. I cried when we couldn't find HK baby shower things. On my quest I found all the HK bedding for her crib and I so bought it. I'm obsessed with HK, I have a tattoo of her. Lol
  • Target has hello kitty supplies and well a my party max store.
  • Thanks Everyone.
  • OMG...I LOVE Hello Kitty!!!! I don't know of and supply places in San Diego but I'm sure it's going to be super cute and fabulous!!
  • Check out Ebay for hello.kitty birthday supplies. They have balloons, plates, napkins, table cloths, etc. You could do pink streamers and pink or red punch.
  • I love Hello Kitty, my daughter's crib bedding is HEllo Kitty!!!

I have seen tons of party stuff for Hello Kitty, but nothing for a baby shower. I would just use the birthday party stuff and do HEllo Kitty cupcakes or something like that. How cute!!
  • @kcoolzchic my friend has hello kitty tattooed multiple times on her body. She's gonna get another soon. Lol.
  • Party City
  • @Steph_Due_101611 I can't wait to have my baby because I want one on my foot :)
  • Party city and Target.
  • Im n LOVE with hello kitty i hve her tattooed on my leg bt i jus went to party america & party galaxy for my hello kitty bachlorette party they hve everything