his baby mom

edited April 2011 in Parenting
This may be long but I really just need to vent,so my boyfriend has a 5 year old daughter and the mother is bi polar and not a good parent at all she has been keeping his daughter from him for a few years but he pays 300 a month in child support well my brothers girlfriends family knows her and they have been calling me tellin me about how she was prostitution and never has food and stuff well we find out they live down the street so my boyfriend sees her and asks where his kid is and she tells him to get away so he yells and she went and got a pfa on him lied had 2 different stories and all that well at court there was an agreement where he would have visits with his daughter supervised by his daughters GRANDMOTHER so we go to meet them today and his baby mom shows up there she said in the pfa she is scared of him now if she is so scared why would she go knowing he will be there she really wouldn't let him have alone time with his kid she was not aloud to be there ugh I'm just so mad and upset about it sorryt

Comments