cheating ass!

edited February 2011 in USA moms
I don't know what to do I'm 18 and 7 weeks prego with my first kid and just found out my bf is cheating on me...my brother and his girl were at the bar and seen my man huggin on this ugly fat whore and went up to him and he just stood there like he didn't care that he got caught...wen the girl found out he had a prego girl at home she just walked out with a dumb look on her face....he came home and tried to lie to me then he left for the whole night and still isn't back idk what to do I'm scard to raise my babay alone...

Comments

• Girl ive been there, dont worrie u can rase ur baby by ur self,,, I did and I wouldny trade it for anything,,,,, when I was prego my bf at the time was cheating and I wouldnt belive it, but once my daughter was born and she was 4 months old,,, I couldnt take it anymore because it smacked me in the face hard,,,i didnt want to be alone and rase a baby but I couldnt be treated like dirt and walked all over any more,,, it seems bad now but trust me when ur baby opens its eyes an u see how happy they are and they dont know that its been tough on u,,,thats when u know u made the right choice buy doing it alone,,or just with out him,,,, hope this helps to let u know ur not alone,, if u need something id be glad to help
  • You can raise your baby by yourself. Just you and your baby side by side are needed to walk up that mountain of success. God never places anything in your life that you can't handle ...a man can walk out of a child's life whenever he feels like it and will we a cowards..but when a mother does it, she's a piss poor a**!! It's a sad situation ..I was in the same situation but I walked out and raised my son. Now he's 6 and I've been doing it for this long and I was 15 @ the time. Nothing is impossible. If you can get over this, you can tackle any obstacle in life. Stay strong mamas. :)
  • My mom has always had a saying..."we don't need no stinking man". U can raise that baby better without a man like that around. Just stay strong & keep your head up.
  • Do what's best for u & baby. Pray cause god will lead u. I would dump him and get a new daddy.
  • Lol thanx ladies!
  • i feel ur pain....
  • My boyfriend was messing around to. Im pregnant and he live with that chick. We are strong women and it's ok to raise a child alone!!!!!!! Cry it out cause it hurt, I know how you feel. Lets let them DOGS stay with them FLEAS!!!!! We are better than that...