NOVEMBER MOMMAS WHERE YOU ALL AT?

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
Hello ladies I'm due November 28 id love a baby bump buddy . And share symptoms cravings and etc with eachotherr.:]

Comments

• November 8th:)
  • @soon2bmommyof2_ yay I wish I was further along I feel like I've got long ways too goo waaah:( imma bearly be 10weeks on Monday..
  • November 29 here!
  • Hi there! Due November 15th. No vomiting at all. Nausea was real bad and starting easing up during my 9th week. So far so good. Get to see my peanut again on the 9th. Can't wait :)
  • @binter03 so yours 9week 5days today right? Ur a day after me.
  • 11.11.11 here :D so funny if I gave birth at 11.11am to.lol
  • Hi ladies I have my dating scan on wed but I think im due 17 nov. My sickness has eased up but dizzyness is a huge problem. X
  • @mama2be11_4_11 aww really I havent had heartburns at all maybe its cause I don't drink sodaa at all . All I drink is water juice and that's pretty much it. But I'm sure yours will get better.:] it juss takes timeee.
    @mums_the_word awww That Would be amazingg yourr bby will be yourr goodluck charm. ...:]
  • 13.11.11 :) 12 weeks down 28 to go!!!
  • 11-4-11 and all I still want are cheeseburgers and fries but not from fast food places lol now that my boobs don't kill me and I don't have to eat every 2 hours(in the beginning if I didn't id get sick ) now I sleep like crap lol
  • @preggo123 im due 9th nov, morning sickness has stopped but major back pain started, when do you find out what your are having? I find out 20th june cant wait, hoping for a boy as i have 2 girls x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nov 27th here :) no sickness at all...just been real sensitive and recently dumped by my baby's daddy cause he couldnt understand why i was being such a cry baby and why i would get mad easily :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @preggo123 yup we're just a day apart. How old are you?
  • due 11-11.... finally feeling good!
  • @preggo123 im 21. Is this your first
  • @binter03 aww cool nd yes this. Is my first how bout for u?
  • @preggo123 yep my first too
  • @binter03 awww yay I'm soo excited but yett soo scared id hate too have a mc..
  • @preggo123 oh I know I'm excited but worry so so much the week before I saw the heartbeat I was freaking out. Thatd be so hard to mc
  • @binter03 really? Yeah that's probably everyonez reaction.soo its normal but I'm glad everything is well for u congrats..:]
    I can't wait too hear my babies.wot wooh imma cry like a baby heehee
  • Thank you. Congrats to you too. Haha I know I did when I saw it. Is everything going smothly for you? Ay moning sickness or anything?
  • @binter03 thanks:) andd ms I have only thrown upp 4times....andd as of nausea omg started 6weeks it was horrible..but now it has eased upp luckily but still a bit nauseous. My boobs r soo sore lol my tummy is soo itchy I have to take deep breathes a lot cause damnn I loss my breath faster now. And damnn I'm soo tired. Like I sleep a lot.
  • Due dec 5..baby 3
  • Congrats ladies i'm due 11.2.11 Yaaay!! 14 weeks on Wednesday @novmom2be that's so funny i called my baby my little peanut after my 1st sono bc that's exactly what he/she looked like. So happy my morning sickness is GONE GONE GONE.. I had it bad for about 7 weeks straight not to much nausea just a lot of vomiting, i lost about 5lbs this trimester. Now I'm free to eat whatever id like only thing is I can't eat a lot i eat like a mouse 3 bites of anything and i'm full. Sleep is finally starting to return (Kinda) it seems like my bladder has went into overdrive at night between the hours of 11:30 & 5:30, other then that i have no complaints.
  • Nov.7th-ish
  • @9NOV I'm going to find out the sex of my baby 6-15 which is cool bc my bday is 6-14 :) @richjen we have the same due date! is this your first. Kinda cool that i conceived my child the night i got engaged to my fiance. 2-9-11 LOL Congrats to all you ladies.