*New*

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Hello Ladies,
Im 5 months pregnant and I just found out about pregly. =) I hope to make new friends!

Comments

• Hi..im 5 months too...(19wks) when are you due??
  • Im due Aug. 30th. Im 22 weeks. Do you know what you're having?
  • Yes a girl!!! Well it will be confirmed this Thursday ..they say girl@ 16wks..
    im due September 22 :)
    Do you know what your having??
  • Welcome preglys great were all a big family here..like sisters u know with the mood swings we fight like sisters lol.. but n the end we stuck up for one another n help each other out...I'm 28 wks due in july w/a boy
  • Aww Congrats! Im having a boy my Ob told me it was a boy when I had my US at 10 weeks. And we confirmed it again when I was 16 and then again on Wed. April 27. So its for sure its a boy. My husband was so happy its our first baby. I kind of wanted a girl but Im happy as long as the baby is healthy. =)
  • Yay!! Congratulations to you guys..and thanks :)
  • BabyLuv- Oh thank god I found pregly! I was going crazy by myself. I live in SoCal since my husband is in the Marines and I dont have any friends. So its good to talk to people that are going thru the same thing I am. Aww congrats on your little bundle of joy. Do you have a name picked out yet?
  • Beatrice- Thanks. Have you picked out your baby's name yet?
  • No ..not yet...how about you guys?
  • I have my babys name already Dominic Angel Jr. Its our first baby and my husband wants him to be a Jr.
  • @missprego congrats i'am having a boy too due sept 6 with my second welcome!
  • congrats! I see you're from SoCal?!
  • Born and raised! Riverside to be exact where abouts are you loacted?
  • My husbad didn't wanna pass his first name or last..cus he doesn't care for them..so my son has my last name..and the baby will to..but im thinking of the name Ava Lupièn White..but idk cus we haven't talk about it..
    aww lil Dominic :)
  • well Im from Texas but currently residing in San Clemente. =)
  • Beatrice- Im sorry hes a jerk but he'll realize everything hes missing one day and he'll try to come back. Im not just saying this for the h#ll of it. My dad left my mom when I was around 5 or 6 and I havent heard from him since then but recently I've been hearing that he wants to meet me and come back and be a father. Im not interested in having a father anymore he wasnt there when i needed him the most now Im all grown up and its to late.
    That is a very pretty name does it have a meaning?
  • San clemente is very nice I love the beach! I like the jr it is to cute. My husband didn't want share his though name either. I have an aden and a joey on the way.
  • SoCal- Those are names are really cute. Thanks I wanted the middle name to be Romeo but my hubby doesnt like that name. So I was like fine you get to name this baby and Im naming the next one.
  • Im due sept 1st with third baby, all boys. Welcome!
  • SjMom- wow 3 boys.... Are you going for the fourth one? I hope I get a girl next time. Either way my husband and I want 4 kids I better get a girl if not were gonna keep trying til I get my princess. LOL JK!
  • My husband wanted each one to be a girl lol but I love boys! They treat mommy like a queen. We really want more. We dont like having a middle child. Im hoping for a fourth boy secretly because I wouldnt want to put a poor girl through having only three brothers lol
  • LOL My sister in law is the only girl and has 3 brothers. She didnt turn out that bad. LOL How old are your boys?
  • how did you take the news from the ultrasound tech? With my second I said check again lol. Two boys are awesome though. They share everything n are super close.
  • My oldest is 6 and I got pregnant right away with his brother who is now 5. So this baby will have a big gap but I hope he will be as close to them as they are to each other. Hes coming 2 days after school starts n my oldest is going to first and my younger is going to kindergarten. I really need to be there so I hope im early or really late.
  • Well I was actually just happy to see that the baby was ok I had a bleeding at 6 weeks and then again at 8 weeks. I was scared/sad because I thought I was gonna have a miscarriage but thanks to god I am now 22 weeks and my baby is doing fine.
  • Aww first day of Kinder. I cant wait for that. Im pretty sure your gonna be there if anything talk to your ob and he might induce you early......
  • Everyone tells me to induce but I hear on here that its much worse than just naturally going in labor. Im scared of inducing and c sections. Aw! Im so glad your baby made it through that! im glad to b out of the first trimester, its a relief.
  • Sj- Im getting induced 2 weeks early since my husband deploys early Sept. And that way he can meet the baby and spend sometime with him. Yea me too it was such a relieve when I made it out of the first trimester.
  • That is so nice that hubby will b able to be there for the birth! My husband left for the navy when our second son was only a month. I was stretched so thin because I had a 18 month old n no help and my baby had colic so I had to be up all night and up all day. I was like a zombie. Plus I missed my husband, so I know a little of how you must feel.
  • No no no...were happily married ..but what you said about like ur dad is the reason he's not passing his name cus has his dads st and last and last name..and didn't think he should pass down name ..when his own fathers wasn't there..(doesn't care for the name :) ) but thank you for already being there!! And as for my daughters name..the middle and last are mine and the fisrt I just like...and the middle is my great grandmas..