labor nightmares

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
My husband and I want to start trying to get pregnant in the next few months. Now that I have gone off the pill all I can think about is labor! I try to tell myself that if it was that horrible women wouldn't do it more then once :) This will be my first pregnancy. Can anyone help?

Comments

• This is my first iam 26 weeks pregnant + at first i was so scared of the thought of labour but this past month its like its come naturly and iam not scared at all now :-)
  • I have five girls and giving birth isn't as bad as people make it seem. The first one I had the thing that makes you numb. I think that entering my back hurt more then having natural labor.
  • Labor is not bad at all , as long as u don't over think it, just let your body relax and do its job nature intended and it will all be fine. And don't watch those labor shoes they make things look so bad. Having a baby is. A beautiful thing and only miserable ifu make it miserable. My first son was born with labor complications and it was still an experience I wouldn't want to miss.
  • Thank you so much for your kind words. Labor has always freaked me out and is one of the things that has kept