17 dpo..still no sign of af..still bfn... Going crayzii

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Has anyone gone thru the same thing n had a positive outcome.. Had a mc last may n I really wnt this.. It sucks :'(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sorry guys dpo is days past ovulation.. Af is aunt flo/ period lol.. Bfn would b negative.. I felt the same way wen I saw these abbreviations... @ twin angels sorry about the mc.. I kno how u feel.. My last period was jan 6th.. I hope I am 2 good luck 2 u mama
  • I hope you are! I mc Jan 2010 and I know how hard it is. My husband and I tried for a year. We are expecting a baby girl in May. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you
  • edited February 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I took a test the day after I was late, I didn't want to get to excited either. I always buy first response, have you taken any at home test?
  • My last period was Aug 9th and took a test Sept 9 and it was positive, so I guess a few weeks
  • Aww I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully tomorrow will be a great day. What did the dr say?
  • It is tough. Well you will know first thing in the morning :) I understand how you dont want to get your hopes up. I am 26 weeks and still find it hard to believe. I miscarried last year too, and was so excited. Then we mc and 7 months went by and we were again, I told myself after 12 weeks we should be okay. But still find it hard to get super excited till she is here. I am excited but I think everyone worries after mc.
  • Me too. After we mc we only told our parents. People figured it out when they noticed I wasn't drinking or anything.