is anyone from scotland?

edited May 2011 in UK
i live in Dundee and am due nov 9th with my 3rd baby, hoping for a wee boy this time as i have 2 girls and just wandered if there was anyone else on here that lives up here as alot of people seem to be from america xx

Comments

• From ayrshire due 14th sep with 2nd baby already have a girl want another 1 tho u got 2 girls already?xx
  • @kelliesweeney yeah 2 girls 13 and 8 so we hopin 4 a boy coz its a pure bitch fest in my house with all the girls lol, how olds ur girl? when do u get ur next scan 2 find out wot u havin? x x
  • Iv had it but baby had legs crossed ,ragin! But I have a scan at 28 wks so hopefully find out then, hows ur preg been?xx
  • Our little girl is 6, totally forgot what its all about bn too long.haxx
  • @kelliesweeney ive totally forgot what its all about aswell but im sure it will all come back... oh this preg has been a nightmare, with my 1st 2 it was easy i didnt even feel like i was preg apart from the kicking but with this one ive had sickness constipation back ache etc the list is endless lol, i think its my age though :-( hows your preg been so far?? xx
  • Been good so far, broke my ankle at 10wks its healed now but pelvis sore due to walkin funny :(. Jst bk from dundee today was at family funeral loads fam up there! Had midwife today n told me I dnt nd to go bk till 32 wks thot that was really long to wait! im a planned c section this time round, u natural?xx
  • @kelliesweeney wow how did you manage to break your ankle? I saw my midwife at 12wks and dont see her again till 24 weeks, i remember with my 1st 2 i was there alot but i dont seem to have to go much this time round. yeah im natural well unless the baby is breech later on i guess, did you have a c section with your 1st baby aswell? xx
  • Jst being clumsy n tripped I swear if I had bn drunk I wudnt have felt a thing!ha. My daughter was 12lbs 3oz was emergancy csec after stupid docs makin me try dilate for 3days so not takin any chances this time! U got any names yet?xx
  • Ur due on my birthdayy !!! :)
  • edited May 2011
    My moms from scotland but she was smugled here when she was a baby let's just say my moms Mom was a hussy don't really know if we have anymore relatives over there
  • @kelliesweeney wowzer big baby!!!! if its a boy he will be named robert after his dad which i hate so i'll call him bobby and not got any picked for a girl although i do like bailey, have you got any names yet? x
  • @HUPE23-1 cool, do you know where about in scotland? x
  • its too hard to narrow down we like thomas n hailey at mo, I love avery but hubby hates it :(, wen du find out? Xx
  • @kelliesweeney i find out 20th june if baby lets us see, what about you, when do you find out? what would you like? we're wanting a boy x
  • Iv got 1 in 8 wks so hope I will then, wud like a girl only jst bought 2 bedroom house dnt wanna have to move! This will def our last! Ur kids excited? My little 1 felt baby moving today n was over the moon.xx
  • Hay hay Im from Inverness, well Nairn to be exact. Good to see some Scots on here. Im having a girl, due the 24th of July. Cannot wait to meet her and also sip a nice alcoholic beverage. Haha. Think il be cracking open the champers. How far gone are you guys. Anyone on Facebook? Are you's planning Scottish names? Its all so exciting. X
  • @kelliesweeney i have a 2 bedroom house aswell but luckly its not bought so eventully we will have to move which im gutted about coz i was in a flat for years and finally got a semi so hoping im not gonna have to go back to a flat :-( oh yeah my 2 cant wait for baby to come my oldest is 13 and cant wait to show him/her off to her friends xx

@JulyJessica have you got any other kids? Mmmm booze i miss it so much, not to long now till you have 1 so you'll have to have a glass for me too lol. im 14wks tomorrow still ages to go :-((. im on facebook, im never off it, im a bit of a pregly and facebook addict lol, na not planning scotish names are you? xx
  • I have no idea lol her Mom hid everything from her and never told her about scotland and her bring smuggled here or that when she got her here she changed her name lol she just got her original birth certificate like 5 years ago
  • @due9nov this is my first. Im planning calling her Ishbel. After a lady I know and love dearly. Il prob just refer to her as baby bel though. I love this pregly thing its supurb, some of the things ppl come out with. Lolz. Do you have any other children? Id like a good few so Im really hoping for a labour that dosnt put me of for life xX
  • @JulyJessica thats a really nice name :) i know, theres some crazy drama on here i just come on for the goss lol. yeah ive got 2 kids both girls 13 and 8, thought i was done having babys but here i am again lol cant wait though. well it doesnt get called labour for nothing lol but its strange how you kinda forget the pain afterwards, plus theres loadsa drugs to get you through it lol, i had an epidural with my 1st and done it with nothing with my second and it never put me off, you'll be fine ;-) xx
  • Aw be nice if you have a little boy since you have your girlies. Im planning as much pain relief as possible! Au natural is not for me I dont think xX
  • @JulyJessica lol i didnt think it was for me either, i cant do gas and air coz it makes me throw up and when i wanted diamorphine they said babys heart rate was low so couldnt have it then i asked for an epidural and they said babys head was there so had to do it but to be honest the birth bit was fine compared to the contractions xx
  • if you wanna add me on facebook my name is gail rumgay xx
  • Hey guys. I'm from falkirk. Due Nov 31st haha I know not even a date so I'm taking that as 1st of Dec. Got my first ultrasound on Thursday and so excited but worried at the same time xx
  • @Michelle-uk hey hows you? did the doc give you that date lol? is this your 1st baby? im getting my second scan soon im excited to find out what im having, we're hoping for a boy this time, what would you like? why are you worried?? xx