whatever....(short rant)

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
So I just went to Walgreens and bought 1 bottle of wine. And you should have seen the look the lady at the cash register gave me. She looked at me as if I was fat pregnant and drank the whole bottle in front if her burped and wiped my mouth on my sleeve. The last time I checked pregnant women can buy alcohol too. Just had to share.

Comments

• Yes and actually we are aloud some wine
  • Haha my younger bro wanted some cigs when i went to shop other day and the local shop keeper refused to serve me (she knew i quit for baby) i made her ring my mum so she believed they wasn't for me! Also in pub other day i ordered a a pint of john smith's shandy and some people were giving me evils so my mum was like f**k them least you ain't on your back every night! they soon stopped looking haha
  • @samiuk lol...I hear ya
    @rihannamom11 you're right my midwife has said I can have up to two half glasses of wine a week (even though I haven't actually had any). I told my midwife we were going to toast the birth since its been a grueling pregnancy. She offered to bring a second bottle of wine lol!