mucus plug....help needed,!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Okay, so I'm 32 weeks, and I have been noticing more vaginal discharge, tmi, I kno but I need some opinions, it looks like watered down cream cheese, but thick and sticky, I just started noticing it within the last two weeks or so, could this be me losing mucous plug little by little,? I know pregnancy causes more vaginal discharge so I wasn't for sure,

Comments

• That sounds more like discharge or even a yeast infection to me. Mucus plug looks like a gigantic booger! I would check with your doc cuz that doesn't sound like the mucus plug, to mr anyways. Good luck!
  • Sounds like a yeast infection...mucous plug is so gross...
  • I've been looking on Google and a lot of pregnancy sites and some peoples things sound just like mine,
    With a yeast infection wouldnt there be some kind of pain or something?
    Thanks for the help
  • I just made the mistake of looking at the Google images for mucus plug. Oh dear.
  • Not necessarily. I've had infections and have had no symptoms. I wouls definitely consult your doctor and ask their opinion.
  • Yeah, I did tht too,
    Didn't really help me much lol,
    So many peoples description of what their plug looked like are so different, yet some sounds exactly like what I'm seeing,