Any June due date babies born yet?

edited May 2011 in June 2011
Has anyone with a June dd go into labor yet?

Comments

• Nope. I'm hoping I can make it to 37 weeks (may 17th), and then I'm ready for her to come anytime she's ready :)
  • I'm due June 13, and still cookin'!
  • Due june 6th, 35 weeks tomorrow and counting! :) they aren't quite ready to make their entrances yet.
  • D.D. june 6. 35 wkz today n 5 wkz to go. I want da suprise baby to come june 2 or da 8 th
  • @boygirl0606 we are due date buddies!!! :D
  • Lol I c. Wat chu hvn
  • I'm 35 weeks & 4 days i'm hoping I have her the week of the 20th i'm gonna start doing some nipple stimulation on my 36 1\2 week
  • Im due june 2nd with a c section ill be 38 weeks and 5 days lets see if she stays in till then lol
  • Im due june 7th but im dialted at a 3 n he weighs about 7 pounds n the dr thinks he will come nxt week. So more than likley he will b here b4 june
  • Im due june 6th but the doctor doesnt think i'll make it.
  • Im due june 7th on my birthday =).. But It wouldnt hurt my feelings if he came today !! Lol
  • I freaking wish. Im 36 weeks tomorrow and have had menstrual cramping on and off for about two weeks now. So uncomfortable but the Dr says its a sign things are happening.(whatever that really means!! Lol)
    I'll give it another week to get myself past 37 weeks then I'm doing it all. Sex, spicy food, raspberry leaf tea, walking, stairs...everything except castor oil. That doesn't seem worth it lol.
  • I'm due June 11th and nothin yet. Although my baby girl likes to sike the doctors out every once in a while with high heart rates
  • Due june 8th, 36weeks exact today nd still baking
  • Im due june 4th be 37w sat. And ive been doing squats, walking up steps, sex, etc for him to come before the 21st lol
  • Im due june 22, I just hope I go into labor on my own this time! one of my doctors said she will strip my membranes, but when do they do that?
  • I'm due June 17. Getting nervous!
  • Im due june 22 n I hope he comes early
  • 34 weeks today, have 3rd c-sec scheduled for June 16th.
    *suggestion for any mommy's who plan to breastfeed, start lanolin on ur nipples now. U did it a month before my 2nd baby & made a huge difference.
  • Due june 6 n now im 37 wkz n a day n im in so much pain..on my ryte side belly all da way to my bk...idk if ima make it:(
  • June 2. Been dilated 4cm for a week now. Mucus plug is gone. Full moons actually last 2 nights so I am hoping I can catch the rest of the full moon. Not to mention it went from hot and sunny 2 days ago to rainy and 20 degrees cooler since yesterday
  • I'm due June 20th and my baby is measuring about 3 weeks small so I hope he stays in til the 20th
  • @summergirl22 they wont usually strip your membranes until like 38-39 weeks :)
  • Im due june 1 my plug hasn't even come out yet ugh I want my son 2 be born already! Im so sore ;(
  • Im due 2nd of june n ive lost my plug i think bt theres still no sign of im.commin :( x
  • June 2nd. Spent a few hours in hospital. Had 12 hours of contrations but only dilated an additional 1/2cm so they sent me home! that was friday. NOTHING has happened since then!!!! Been walking and walking and walking and nothing. I guess its time to do it with my husband again since thats what we did the night before all the contractions started but man sex sounds like a lot of work!
  • oh plus it shot up to the mid 80s here. It was in the 60s at the beginning of the week. I have never been this pregnant when its been this hot.
  • im due june 8th & i've dilated 3 cms
  • I'm so tierd of being prego its so hot and my ac is messed up only my bdrm stays cold :(
  • Ill have a c sec the week of june20. Dr doesnt think ill make it... she now weighs 7lbs...IM SOOOO READY!!