Hubby/baby daddy help (sorry its long) UPDATE

Ok ladys ive tryed everything and I feel like I want to give up,,, I found a great man in jan 2010 that loved me and my 5 yearold,,, got married aug7 then in nov. found out baby#2 was comming,,, wow yea I already know its alot in one year,,, but here is my problem,,,,, we have only had sex a total of 4 times last time was vday,,, but I know he said it weirds him out well we got a new apartment and moved out of my mils that was 2months almost 3and he wont sleep in the same room with me , he hasnt since we moved in,,,so I told him I feel like im not his wife, he said he was sorry and said it would change,it did for 1 day,,,,i love him with all my heart but im not happy,,,, he works all day comes home smokes, watches tv,and playes with the dog, befor he even speeks to me some times,,my dog gets more attion then I do,,i get 1 kiss befor I go to bed and 1when he leaves for work ,,,, I dont know what to do am I just over thinking this?? Or is there a real problem???

Comments

• Does he feel weird about it because you're pregnant or is it just that he always feels that way?
  • He said its cus of the baby ,,, he doesnt want to do anything to the baby ,,,,but since we got married we really dont have sex any more its bull shit im 24and horney,, hes 26 and has no sex drive
  • Nothing has changed at all, ive brought it up and im to the point I wont talk to him I wont even kiss him good night ,, to show him how it feels,,, yea he could care less about it.. Well tomorrow I go to the doc to see if im making any progress and depending on what the doc says im not going to hold anything back when we get home im so tired of I it,,, I have needs and feelings too
  • He sounds like an ass. Sorry, but that's just not normal. I'd give it to him straight! Have ya'll talked about counseling?