dying hai?

At 14 weeks I put highlights in my hair because I had my hair dyed dark brown before I found out I was pregnant and my hair naturally is lighter brown so I got highlights so I wouldn't have ridiculous light roots through out my pregnancy. Has anyone else dyed their hair while preg? And everything is fine? Or have any reactions? I feel normal its been a week since I've have then done and I've felt fine. Doctors appointment wed. To check on my little one

Comments

• I haven't but want to. Just have heard different things. I have darker roots, it looks ugly!
  • You are totally fine to dye your hair during pregnancy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It is perfectly safe to dye your hair during pregnancy hun. You can ask your doctor/cosmetologist and they will tell you if the area is well ventilated there is NO harm in dying your hair. I did with my first and now with my second at the salon, everything is perfect! I have very light blonde hair and during pregnancy it seems to get darker so I try to keep it looking the same :)
  • I did it with my 1st and she came out perfectly fine.
    I have reddish brown with this one and I dye it every 2months. All is well.
  • jjust do it in a well ventilated area.
  • You.must have it dyed in a ventilated area. It's the fumes from the dye that's harmful.
  • Thanks ladies everything you guys said is exactly why I felt comfortable doing it