Bin laden is dead!!!!

edited May 2011 in USA moms
Its finally over for his ass he is dead,,,, he took so many lives now someone took his,,Bring our troops home now, the hunt is over

Comments

• I am glad he is dead but I unfortunatly feel there will be another to take his place the fight against evil is never over you just try to hold it at bay. I am waiting to see what happens next. Sorry I feel like im being a debbie downer. But yay he's dead screw that s.o.b
  • @diverwfe I couldn't agree more
  • I agree with @diverwfe I was just talking to my husband about it and he.said it could either be good or bad and there could be.someone worse then bin laden waiting to take over.

As much as I want.our.troops home and my hubby not to leave I don't think they'll pull them out anytime soon.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I underdtand how u feel,,,,, im just hoping are troops get to come home till some other bull shit happens
  • I don't think they'll bring our men home either and I am very nrvous about what will happen next there is bound to be some retaliation also unfortunatly the war isn't about this one man its about a whole group of psycho violent extremists and I bet they are pissed right now
  • My brother in law is a marine in Afghanistan right now, I can't imagine how happy he must be. I think this is a good sign for our babies :)
  • @Diverwfe I agree, but I don't think anything will happen right away...that would be too expected...these animals will till the storm calms