Irrational Irritation

edited January 2011 in First Trimester
Does anyone else have unexplainable irritation at pretty much anything? I'm only 6 weeks in, and anything that puts me in even the slightest bit of discomfort irritates me. Thirst, a noisy customer, not being able to sit down, nausea... just everything. Is there any way to combat this? You know, make it easier on everyone around me?

Comments

• I so thought I was the only one feeling like this. I hope someone can answer that for you cause I know for a fact I am getting on everyones nerves cause I even get on my own nerves....i get very easily irritated.....and then I can't control them.......@mythica I hope those isn't to personal but do you have depression or bi-polar.... cause if so that could be part of the problem and then on top of that hormones are going crazy and you can't take med.....see I am bi-polar and I have to learn new ways cause the meds are to dangerous.....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Your body is doing something tremendous and miraculous right now. This phase usually does pass but I have always found that these were the times I need to back up from everything else (to the best of my ability) and just focus on the miracle within as well as my own personal needs. Everything else just felt like an interruption to my unseen process.