for all you ladies with more than 1....

edited May 2011 in November 2011
Stomach pain! I'm 12+3 week and still getting bad stomach pains. The midwife said it was normal and more common to feel pain with your second when everything was implanting etc but surely at 12+3 week I still shouldn't be getting this? It's onlyhappens when I stand up, I get these sharp pains right across the bottom of my stomach. Any body else still have this at this stage?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had it and was told its cuz u feel ur uterus expanding the next time round :) hope they dont last too much longer.
  • I'm on my second and I went to the er twice to make sure everything g was OK from stomach pains and they told me women get it from their prenatals and not drinking enough water or not getting enough fresh air because when you're pregnant your body works overtime day and night so you need special treatment like more water a different prenatal or more fresh air. Hope it helps!
  • Thanks ladies :) You'd have thought it would be easier second time round huh? I'm deffinatly 'stretching' more this time round, I have a little bump already :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.