Should i be this heartbroken?

edited May 2011 in Single moms
Well, anyone should know that I'm not with bd, and haven't been since before I knew I was preg. Well, a friend of mine asked me to be his girlfriend the day after valentines day. I've known him nearly as long as I've known my bd, and I was very elated to find that he liked me as much as he did. Well, the other day, he broke things off with me because he felt he couldn't give me the attention he felt I deserved. While I believe this is noble of him, I'm terribly heartbroken. =( I just want him back... and from what I gather, he is just as heartbroken as I am. He said that when he was holding me through my tears that that moment was the hardest thing he had done in quite some time, and that it was the closest he had come to crying in years. I just don't understand... I think I love him more than id like to admit... but it just hurts so much. He wants to give us another try later down the road, but I just don't know... id gladly take him back if he'd let me. </3 D'x

Comments

• Aw,just know if its ment to be it will be. Sometimes we wanna force things into play n not let God handle it. If its really true love u guys will be back together.... Good luck
  • Although I wasn't pregnant, I had the exact same thing happen to me back in 2008, he said the exact same thing and I was devistated!! It took a good year and a half to finally get over. I am so sorry you're having to go through the pain and heartaches, I know what you're going through. Just remember, if it's meant to be he will be back, you just have to let go and let nature take its course. It is so much easier said than done, but be strong and don't be afraid to grieve and cry, it is completely normal to do so. Stay strong momma!