Kicking at 12 weeks???

Im 12 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child, pretty skinny (exept for my saggy skin from my son) and all day on and off, randomly I have felt what feels like a muscle twiching deep in my uterus ('its uterUS, not uterYOU!') I felt aiden kick at 16 weeks (pretty sure) so I know what I am feeling for, do you think its possabul to feel at 12weeks???

Fyi: not gassy at all :D

Comments

• If its a twitching I think its likehim moving around so much

And just a guess its a boy!! Boys move a lot faster than girls
  • Oh god, not another boy!!! :)
  • Im 14 weeks I think I fill sum kicks to if not idk wat it is lol i dnt tell no one fill like theyll say im over acting this is my frist so this is all new to me
  • Ladies, I'm a believer of early movement bc my doctor confirmed it for me at around 10 wks. She asked me if I felt flutters and I said yes! I didn't wanna tell anyone bc I thought they'd think I was crazy but she said it was def. baby! I've felt her move ever since then so I know it was her all along.. they felt like muscle spasms too! And its a girl! She is a very active little booger!
  • Yup bbys can start moving around at 5 even 6 weeks were u can feel I found out I was pregnant well decided to take a test bc I was feeling twitches like pulses in my uterus lower abdomen and yup preggo when I went to the doc she said wow!! U r early u aren't even 5 wks
  • I'm glad this topics up I'm 12+4 weeks and lastnight I was sat after my son had gone to bed relaxing and felt what felt like a trapped nerve in my stomach twice, and just again now as I'm writing this out! I was absolutely convinced it was baby, but then with me only being so far gone I talked myself out of it. Glad to know it could be little bean :D
  • This bby #4 for and i have felt all of my kids around wk 11. I am 12 today yeah for me, and talked w the doctor last wk and she sad yes u can feel them that early most just don't know what they r feeling
  • I saw my baby moving all over the place today...I'm just at twelve weeks today...actually, s/he was totally uncooperative...kept punching the ultrasound wand and turning to face away from us! Stubborn little one already! I thought I had been feeling my squishy a few times, now I'm sure I have!
  • I'm 13 weeks and have been feeling twitches for the past week. It's mostly when I'm being still that I notice it. People tell me its gas, but I can tell the difference. This is my second also.
  • Oh I started feeling my baby at 12 weeks This is my first and now at 15 weeks I don't feel it all the time but atleast once a day ill feel the baby. Feels like a light tapping in my uterus lol. I believe you can feel it