i want.....

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Some raisin bran. It just sounds so good. I can smell it. Lol just thought I would share. :):)

Comments

• LoL you know what? I don't like raisins but now you have me wanting Raisin Bran too! Thanks! xD
  • Ewww raisin bran, I never liked raisins. I do hope you can get some, going without eating what you want makes us go crazy! I tell ya, I couldn't get some donuts and I was like a beast eating everything!
  • Lol sorry....i don't like raisins either. That is the only way I can eat them :) I wish I had some
  • @mammanouchee I was craving Krispy Kreme while I was at my In Laws' for Easter and when I mentioned it later my mother in law and her sister threw their hands in the air and exclaimed; 'We went to the store earlier, you should have said something so we would have had an excuse to get Krispy Kreme!' Ugh, and now I want Krispy Kreme, too! AHHHHH!!!
  • @viviya @mammanouchee yea I usually don't crave specific foods. Lol usually I just crave food in general
  • @viviya hahaha that's funny!! I make sure that if someone id going to the store,i think about what I want then tell them, but when they get home I don't want it anymore or I want something else. That drives my husband crazy!! Lol
  • Pregnant or not I could eat cereal all day lol rasin bran, rice krispies and honey nut cheerios :) we have the milk but no cereal :(
  • @snikta127, we are all about FOOD FOOD FOOD!! That's what makes out world perfect right now!! Lol
  • @snikta127 I know what you mean; it's this food one day and then suddenly that food the next day, etc. xD
    @mammanouchee I was thinking about the ham and potatoes and stuffing and everything my MIL was working on making. I thought I was being nice until she and her sister were like, 'WE WANTED KRISPY KREME, YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN US AN EXCUSE TO GET IT!!!' :-O
  • @viviya I have been dying to eat some Krispy Karem donuts!
  • @blissmarie23 They're sooo gooooood! <3