15 Weeks Pregnant...!

edited May 2011 in Second Trimester
I cant explain How happy I am that The 1st Trimester is over... it was horrible... But since week 14 there's been no puking, or nausea... Just headaches... Going to get US on Thursday... So excited.. last time i got US they said i need to drink plenty of fluids... and i HATE WATER!!!! anyone else 15 weeks??

Comments

• Yay! Well at 16weeks was when i felt frst movement! Just drink lots of orange juice instead plus it will get baby moving! Congrats! Im 17+3 :)
  • i'm alomost there i'll be 14 weeks wednesday & as bad as I wanna hear my baby's heart beat again I have to wait til May 19th for my 16 week appointment. I can't wait to start feeling baby movements, I know a lot of ppl say it's very painful but I'm looking forward to it :-)
  • @1sttim3mommy my next appt. is may 19th too! Ill be 18 weeks and will get to find out the gender. I hope these next few weeks fly by!
  • i KNOW i will only be 16w but they aren't going to tell me until my 20 week us., which really sucks bc if i was staying in NY instead of moving to Atlanta and getting a new doctor they would have told me then but its ok it'll be a nice birthday surprise.
  • @1stTiM3MommY no not untill the babies big thats wen i suppose it would hurt, atm it feels like when u get a spasim in ur leg or eye haha xx
  • Yay, I'm 15 weeks too! 15wks 3 days :) Am finding out sex at 17 weeks hopefully!
  • Congrats to all of u Guys!!! I want to find out the sex so bad but at the same time i want to be surprised but my husband isn't with that lol...
  • im 15 weeks 2 days :) and were ewaiting till the babys born to find out what gender it is. and girl, im with u. im SO glad were outta that first trimester!!!