First time mommy to be's and Mothers Day??

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Are the first time Mommy to be's expecting a Mothers Day gift? I know I am. I have no doubt my Mom will probably get me a little something but I don't know if the thought even crossed my bf's mind. Guess its hint dropping time.

Comments

• My mom said I don't get anything cause I haven't had the baby yet lol I was like u jerk lol
  • My hubby told me not yet... sucker...i better get something :( jijiji
  • Lol...i was wondering the same thing :)
  • I said something to my bd bout mothers day coming up & he said he's gonna have to get me something. Now I just gotta wait and see if he goes through with it..hes not good with stuff like that lol
  • I was wondering this, but then do we have to get him something for fathers day? Lol
  • edited May 2011
    I can understand not getting the full on Mothers Day experience but a little something would be nice. I had planned to give my bf a special made "Father To Be" shirt to wear when I deliver and another little trinket for fathers day.

Now for my first Mothers Day. I expect breakfast in bed, dinner some place super nice, and a present preferably with "Gucci" written somewhere on it or jewelry (I do not turn down diamonds) lol.
  • I dont expect anything for mothers day till kindergarten when the school makes him make something. But I'm not into holidays and birthdays that aren't the babies lol
  • @beaded_bunny Awww. Its ok. Those are my Moms favorite gifts to this day. She still has them. Makes me think maybe I should cut and paste her a card instead of splurging on the designer sunglasses I know she wants. Lol.
  • My mom told me I should definitely be celebrated cuz the baby growing inside me is mine & I'm the mommy so as obvious as that it it should be obvious for me to receive presents lol I just don't wanna get him anything for fathers day.. so this year fathers day is on his bday so ill make th3 gift double count lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @happiestmommietobe Your poor man. I'm one of those people with a birthday very close to the holidays so I know how those double gifts go.

@mshahir The only holidays I'm sure to remember is my bday and my due date.
  • My husband, God bless him, will most likely have that dumb ass look on his face when I ask why he didn't get me anything for Mother's Day. Just wait! @-)
  • Lol its good for me tho cuz since I never had my dad Idk what to give tht day..
  • I say yes! pregnancy is such hard work!!!!
  • I thought I'd enjoy this holiday one last time as only a daughter...I told my husband I expect something with handprints and construction paper next year.