my pillow is ruining my sex life!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
So I have a huge leacho total body pillow its like a huge candy cane shape HUGE. I have gotten so used to sleeping with it I can't rest without it. Only problem with the pillow it is my its like a wall between me and my husband. Takes all the randomness out of it. So I have a tuff choice here ladies...sex or sleepin with my pillow. And this pregnant lady chooses sleep! My poor husband I will be back in a few months lol

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Haha I do the same thing he calls it my boyfriend and when I'm in bed if I roll over thru out the night I even move the pillow side to side...I figure I'm much more pleasant when I get sleep so the pillow stays haha
  • Do it like me, first the sex then the sleep n both of u guys will b happy :)
  • @mshahir its to big to just move I have to fully take it in and out of bed.

@kenzie0713 that's what I figure at least I am rested and nice. Its so exactly like that movie the back up plan.
  • How about swap the pillow to the otherside so ur still touchn hubby
  • I have the same pillow and I love it but my fiance does to he found a way to have sex with me laying in it he likes it sorry tmi but he holds on to the sides of it
  • @louisesfirstbaba its too big seriously wraps from my butt up over my head down past my toes...I love it
    @marierica do you love love love that pillow too? I even wanna take mine to the hospital with me. And not tmi at all I am not comofortable without it so that suggestion makes sense just find a way to do it the pillow.
  • Oh my goodness....my hubby and I were just saying the same thing this morning. My body pillow stays on my left, hubby on my right :) Haha!
  • Lol yes I love love love it...its the best thing ever and it is huge it does miracles for me cause my hip always pops out of place but yes if you just leave the sides straight down before you put it between your legs it makes for some good sex lol but yeah just find a way to do it in the pillow we did and its fun and I am still comfortable
  • @cicelia haha like a threesome lol jk glad I am not alone
  • @socalMOMMA2boys so funny...literally what hubby said this morning. He was hopin for a Monday Morning Rendezvous heehee. He said, "that pillow looks like another person, like we're a threesome" hahaha! So funny you said the same thing :) I say we love our pillows and our men...there is room for all "three" of us. Heehee
  • Omg that's to funny ladies glad to know theirs no pillow blocking over on your ends. Where there's a will there's a way maybe that's my real problem
  • Thats funny I don't use my body pillow that much yet for now it blocks my fiance at night I don't want to be touched! lol
  • @cicelia @marierca you should name your pillows
  • I should wonder what would be a good one lol candy maybe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @marierica sounds exotic lol @richjen24 guess I just don't want it as bad as I thought I did @sheila303 how far along are you? I wanted to get my money worth so I started using it at like 3 months
  • Yeah exotic for him lol I would be thinking about eating candy the whole time we were having sex I started using mine at 4 months I will be 29 weeks Thursday
  • I think about chocolate during sex way too often lol a candy name wouldn't help. All this pillow talk is making me...sleepy
  • LOL. I would pick the pillow. I love my pillow. We named him Bob. (Boyfriend on bed) cause he always gets in between us. Haha
  • We call mine "the pillow of seperation" lol. I sleep with it anyway otherwise I wake up with charlie horses or every two hours and then I'm no fun during the day
  • @jcmommy @blissmarie23 those are funny names too! I hate the leg cramps I don't remember getting them at all with my first