For mommys with other kids I have a ?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Whats the best brand of diper nd bottle?

Comments

• I Like luvs. And the best bottle I think is dr browns. The best pacis are avent... pref from my 2 (colic) babies
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pampers then huggies. Sorry @snreda I hated luvs. Bottles were playtex w drop in liners n pacis were that goofy green 1 they give u in the hosp. I have forgoten the name of it
  • Pampers for diapers and we have used vent aire bottles got one and avent for the other both were gassy reflux girls
  • Pampers both wipes and diapers, I bf but also usedx advent. Had a colic son, but they didn't really help, but I liked the bottles. I used mam pacifiers as well
  • I agree with Mama_Kat. I liked pampers the best and the baby liked the Playtex Vent Air bottles the best (I tried a lot of different brands and that's what he preferred and they worked best to reduce gas). The huggies wipes were always my favorite because they're nice and thick. Carter's clothes were definitely the best. They held up great after multiple washes.
  • I like pampers cause my kids dont leak out with them. I get regular bottles and 2 prevent colic a bottle sanitizer. (none of my kids have ever had colic)
  • Huggies or Pampers for diapers and wipes, generic wipes work fine for toddlers or once baby's skin is a bit more tolerant. Bottles, pacifiers, and bottle feeding or bottle/breast feeding avent.
  • Papers were my choice. Luvs gave both of my kids rashes and huggies leaked. I bf but when I was at work, playtex drop-ins were the best. Ortho pro pacified worked well too.
  • We've had good experiences with huggies & Target brand diapers. We experienced a pretty bad skin reaction with the Pampers drymax diapers 7 month ago, I would recommend watching for irritation if you use them.
  • Diapers pampers wipes .pampers their so soft bottles the platex vent air or drop ins huggies diapers leak easy very easy their wipes are rough it really boils down to what you prefer
  • Pampers swaddlers for newborn then pampers cruisers for diapers but I like huggies wipes. I hate everything about luvs. I've always breastfed so I can't help you with the bottle.....
  • I preffered huggies until the cord fell off because they went down and then after that I loved the pampers
  • Pampers are the best! I swear by dr. browns bottles for home use and I use drop ins on the go.
  • Pampers are great! For both diapers and wipes. Plates air vent or drop in bottles are amazing, I loved the nuk brand of pacifiers or the soothie
  • Thanks so much ladies yu were all very helpful :)
  • I like pampers too lol plus the huggie wipes.... bottles n pacifiers the smoothie brands hospital uses the smoothie pacifers the green ones but they also sell pink at walmart
  • Pampers are best, but if you can't afford them like me, Luvs are a close second. I didn't like Huggies at all, but their wipes are by far the best, lol... I never used bottles or paci's so I can't help you there! =). Good luck!
  • Pampers diapers, huggies wipes, playtex vent air bottles, and the Carter's onesies I agree are way better. Also the booger sucker they give you in the hospital works better then the ones from the store.
  • I like dimples for everything ther are cheap but still good havnt had a problem yet
  • Diapers - Pampers ( I love swaddlers )
    Bottles - Playtex Vent Air
    Wipes - Huggies- Natural
  • Diapers/Wipes-Huggies
    Bottles-Dr.Browns
  • Pampers baby dry diapers
    Doctor browns bottles are amazing my daughter never never had a problem with a gassy tummy !!!!
  • If u live by a BJ's club their brand of diapers are just as great as huggies. I would knly use huggies until i found these diapers. U can buy about a months worth (in one box) for less than 25 bucks. I am super picky about diapers too. As for wet wipes i buy these bulk too at Sam's club.... again, just as great as huggies. For bottles, i tried different ones with each of my girls and its pretty much up to u and what u like or can afford. All will do the job.
  • Dr Brown... it helps with gas
  • Diapers pampers for newborn (swadlers) and huggies in bigger sizes
    Bottles: playtex with drop-ins are AWESOME!!!! Less washing and they warm quicker.