Birthday present was finding out i was 4 weeks pregnant!!! anybody in there 20's???

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
I just turned 22 and found out a day before my bday that i was pregnant!!! excited but scared because this will be my second one and idk how im going to do this!!! but the father of this baby is so supportive and wonderful!!! i just dont know if i have the patients for another one!!!

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Lol my husband and I found out I was pregnant a day after my 20th bday! Yayyy! Best gift ever
  • I am 22 and will be 23 May 20TH!! Funny when I was younger I always wanted to have a baby at age 23 :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had my first at 22 n now my second at 23 (turning 24 in july)
  • I found out I was 4 week pregnant a week b4 my 21st birthday :) I'm 12+4 week now
  • lol @NewMommy_NavyWife ikr!!! I was so shocked!!!
    @sheila303 ive always wanted one at 21 but got one sooner...i was 20!!!
  • edited May 2011
    @lashay07 lol I wasnt too shock....we were trying for about 5 months. Lol But I didnt know how to act!
  • @lmelanson your baby will be born on your birthday??? If so that is too cool!!!
  • Congrats!! How did u find out??
  • I found out on my 20th birthday.
  • lol @NewMommy_NavyWife oooo ok!!! lol i bet you didnt!!! congrats girl!!! i know your too happy right now!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats I found out I was 6wks 2days b4 my 21st bday
  • thanks @Lovelymom23 my birthday is on April 30th so two days before that i was on the highway and was sick the whole time!!! then i was in class and when we let out i got up started walking and got real dizzy!!!! on the 29th my period didnt come...so i went ahead and took the test and it came out positive!!!
  • @lmelanson o lol my bad not that far apart though!!!
  • thanks!!! @beauty0710 and congrats to you!!!
  • Thnk u I'm due July 10 hbu
  • How old is your first? But congrats I am sure you will be fine. :) Happy Birthday lol ;)
  • Congrats. I am 28 pregnant with my 4th and last. Had my first at 21,second at 23, 3rd at 24. I am 16 weeks due oct 14
  • @beauty0710 Im due jan 6!!! a day before my dads birthday and 8 days after my first born!!!
    @KrazymomofAdrian my first one is one! she will be 2 before my next one is born!!! and thanks i hope i will be!!!! im sure it wont be easy but its ok...and thank you lol!!
    @bigmamak thank you!!! your kids are stairsteps...is it hard???
  • I found out i was 7 weeks pregnant a day before my bday so no fun at vegas for me lol now im 10 weeks +5 days :)
  • lol @novembermommy I know what you mean!!! I had expected to do alot for my 22nd birthday but didnt!!! but congrats to you!!!
  • @lashay07 lol yah.....I'm even more excited bc I got my boy.
  • @lashay07 at first yes very hard my boys were 15months and just turned 3 when I had my daughter. It gets easier. The worst part now is the fighting lol
  • I'm 21 and after I turn 22 I will give birth to my 3rd..ima stay at home mom I love it my oldest will start school this yr and it keeps me bizzy :)
  • I had my first daughter a week exactly after my 19th birthday.. I know young, right?! Lol then got pregnant again immediately after and had my serving daughter 3 weeks exactly after my 20th birthday. Now I'm 23 turning 24 in july, and I'll be having my third and last baby December 4th..
  • I'm 22 wit my first cnt wait to have my lil girl I'm due Aug 2nd
  • Second*
  • Congratulations. This is also my second baby girl gna turn 22 in july ,my first baby girls bdays in july and I'm expecting this one in july =)
  • Congrats I concieved right before my 27th bday and found out on Christmas evening....best present ever