missed miscarriage

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
Well ladies I went in today for a regular 8 wk 5 day sono. I left with the.news that my baby stopped growing 6wk 4 days and there wasn't a heartbeat...my husband and I are so.upset and just can't believe it. Our 5 year old son wants a siblings so badly. Of I can give any advise listen to your body. I had cramping around 6 weeks and my Dr said its normal its normal when your uterus stretches. It was not normal my baby passed then. So you know your body and listen to ur heart. I wish u all the best.

Comments

• I'm so sorry. I wish nothing but luck to you in the future!
  • Sorry. :( I hope your son gets a sibling someday too.
  • I had a mc last june at 10 wks. Baby was only 7 wks. I do remember waking up in the middle of the night during that week with terrible cramping. It last for a few minutes and went away so I didn't think anything of due to not bleeding. I noticed the few days after my boobs stopped hurting but I didn't think anything of it again. Wasn't until I saw the US at the ob I knew I had lost my baby. So yeah pay attention but there's times where some women have no symptom changes or cramping and they lose it. But anyways im very sorry for your loss. No one needs to go through that. Keep your chin up and lots of baby dust to you. *hugs*
  • I'm so sorry 4 ur loss
  • Very sorry for your loss. I think all doctors say that bcuz in all reality a miscarriage cannot be stopped and they rather not worry you.
  • I'm sorry for your loss. It will take some time to get over. I had a missed miscarriage last march. I was at a 16 week appointment and found out my baby girl stopped growing at 12-14 weeks.