What kind of shoes u wear?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
So I work standin few hrs I wear air maxes they were comfy till today I cant stand to b on my feet anymore any suggestions??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wore lugzs boots the whole pregnancy w/ my son they were sooo comfy and i got them on clearance ...i like onitsuka tiger brand there pretty comfortable too
  • Uggs best thing ever or the ugg slippers my absolute fav :)
  • I wear crocks an shape ups
  • edited May 2011
    I like my danskos or aerosoles
  • I agree get clogs
  • I had to start wearing slippers from the swelling :(
  • I think ima have to get clogs my feet are killin me to d max :(
  • I wear my running shoes everywhere. I need to find something a little dressier for wedding this summer...even pregnant I can't wear sneakers then!
  • Crocs I was in my feet all day running around with my last pregnancy, my feet never hurt
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have joined the club of flip flop wearers long as its not snowing at 31 weeks I no longer have the ability to see my feet
  • You're going to want to get something with good arch supports. See if your doctor can refer you to a pediatrist so you can get some prescription orthotics to put inside your shoes. They whereas life saver during my last pregnancy. If your legs ache at the end of the day, I would look into getting some support hose. They improve blood flow and keep your legs from feeling heavy at the end of the day. Good luck @janellesmommie
  • I wear nike shocks..so comfrotable n im on my feet 12hrs str8
  • i wear nikes or jordans . both so comfortable .
  • I where shape ups. Im on my feet eight hours a day and im walking the whole time. They are soo comfty.