Intelligender? I tried it, who else has? Anyone confirm results with ultra sound yet?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
So I am almost 13 wks & bought the intelligender. I felt this whole time I was having a girl or like I wanted to have a girl. I didn't wait for my first urine, but I followed all other directions correctly, it took like 2 seconds for it to turn a dark green color which means boy, its not even questionable. So now I feel pretty confident its a boy. Has anyone else used it & then had it confirmed with ultra sound? I still have to wait a good 6 wks before ultra sound, so wanted to check my results compared to ladies on here. Thanks!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kerrideern true its for fun, but looking on there site many women claim it was right for them. So just wanted to do my own research it turned green for me right away, so now um thinking it is a boy
  • I took it at 14 weeks and followed all directions exactly. It said a boy. I get my ultasound done in a few weeks & know then. All of my symtoms is pointing to a boy. Hope its right cause that's what I want. Have u compaired ur symtoms? How are u feeling, eating, and sleeping?
  • I used it n mine said boy n ultrasound sais boy also
  • @mamaof2 thanks for your input, so far it looks like its pretty accurate. Even ultra sound techs say its right about 80% of the time
  • I took it and it said boy, and all my signs were also pointing to a boy. However, I got my hopes up and found out it's a girl. Do it for fun, but definitely don't bank on the results
  • I took the test yesterday morning. It was so hard for me not to get up and pee in the middle of the night. So I ended up taking my test at 4 am and it said it was a boy!! I go for the gender ultra sound on the 5th of april.