Cant understand can yall help?

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
Ok will i had my sonogram today but i saw it said GA 29wks 4days what does this mean im 28 wks 4 day so i thought? Also has anyones baby been breech at 28 wks but turned in time?

Comments

• I'm not sure, my guess is maybe baby is measuring a week bigger. Your baby def. Still has time to turn. I'm 32 weeks and he moved positions again.
  • Means that the babby is measuring at the age of 29 weeks 4 days. I doubt doc would change due date, but I would ask about it at next appt.
  • I wouldn't worry about him being head down until 36 weeks at that point the doc may be concerned
  • It's should have said GA(LMP) right?

GA stands for gestational age, which is usually 2 weeks less than however many weeks along you are. LMP stands for last menstrual period, which is usually 2 weeks before you conceived your child.
  • It just means your baby measures bigger. I doubt your doctor will change your due date. I don't know about breech mine were always head down but I wouldn't worry about it as of right now baby has enough time to turn.
  • i had an ultrasound this past saturday, they also told me my baby was measuring a week early but there EDD was four days before my doctors one. So she said baby is just measuring a bit bigger nothing really changes .
  • yea I had that as well...my baby was measuring 2 weeks earlier then my due date. I went again and it said my due date right this time. Doc says baby grows differently but that doesn't change the due date.
  • go read my post I just made about this
  • Weird. Cuz den she told me baby was small for his age but not to bad to be concerned ..she asked me how lil my other kids were n I told her n she said o u just have small babys then
  • I gotta question can the size n things change this late n pregnacy?
  • @pooh22 .. how many weeks are you?
  • 27w my u.s said I was directly on target jus wonderin if I can change @ynvish
  • My daughter was 9 lbs at birth and she turned from breech to head down about a week before I had her....and I felt the whole thing!!!! Oh I had her at 39 weeks,so she turned at 38!