Help Me Out? - leaking

I heard that my nipples won'T start leaking till a wk before or after the Baby comes but they have and Im worried about not making it to term. Any advice? I could just be freaking out bc of stress but, I wanna be prepared.

Comments

• Mine started ages before. I mean a good month of 2. I wouldn't worry too much. How far are you? X x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thats true cause I heard after the baby ur boobs get hard as a rock and hurt really bad but mine never hurt after the baby was born.
  • I'm 34 wks. I'm not ready yet had to postpone my shower bc of snow last wk. Im just nervous is all. They only hurt when I first wake up.
  • Its colostrum..the premilk...and totally normal. If it leaks a lot get some nursing/breast pads. They stick in your bra and no more wet bras/ shirts :-) congrats everyone on your lil one!
  • You can leak much sooner. I have a funny leakage story. I was pregnant with my first son about 2 weeks from DD. I had to wear breastpads so I wouldn't have any wet spots.
    I was an office assistant at the time. A coworker looked confused and picked something up off floor. She held it up and said what's this? Equally confused I looked closer then became mortfied. i wanted to say i don't know. Instead I laughed so hard I cried, and said my breastpad. She dropped like it was on fire and just laughed too. Soo embarrassing !
  • Wheew Im releived XD Oh man I wait tables thatd be so mortifying Lol
  • Its not clear.
  • Mine wasn't clear either. Sometimes it was white, yellow, even blue.
  • Totally normal, you can leak anytime when ur pergnant. For me it ended up being that I was just a freaking holstein cow. Icould have opened a milk parlour. I started leaking about 2.5 months from the end