Depressed and 7 weeks pregnant

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
Im 17 & im pregnant im very very sad bcus when my mom found she kicked me out :( &&now im staying with a friend I really need a good advice I feel depressed nd hopeless :(& im only 7 weeks

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sweetheart your mum just reacted in the way she felt right. Give her time and tell her you really need her. Being pregnant at any age is scary and when she calms down I'm sure shell ne ok. I would be devastatedbid my daughter got pregnant but it wouldn't change how much I love her. Ask if you can meet and tell her how much you love her. Remind her that this is her grandchild as well x good luck x x it'll all be ok x
  • @mama_kat i live in alexandria V.A

&& I dnt really communicate with mom cus I barely lived with her I was raised by my grandma and shes not in here so she cnt really help me out . I feel lonely nd sad .
  • Aw, I would still attempt reaching out to your mom, do you talk to your dad?
  • Be very carful not to keep yourself down. I found out I was pregnant when I was in aschool in the military and the father started being distant and I was depressed and always crying. I had no one there with me my family was in a different state. And because I let my depression get the best of me I lost a baby at 8 weeks pregnant and that made me even more depressed. I wish I could go back and have been more strong about the situation but things happen for the better I guess.
  • Thank you all for advicing me I appriciate it
  • &&Im sorry for ur loss hun
  • Hey Marjorie,

I also was 17 years old wen I found out I was pregnant. My parents also kick me out. I had no where to go not even my kids father. In due time my parents accepted the fact I was pregnant. Try to talk to ur mom if she still mad give her time to accept the fact ur about to have a baby. Make sure u see a doctor. Take it easy bc of ur baby. Finish school n good luck.

Things will get better. N my name is Marjorie as well but I spell it different. Keep ur head up bc ur baby is goin to need u.
  • Omg !!!! My name is actually spelled Maryory but I spell it like that and omg thank you it seems like we've gone thru the same situation . How old are yhu knw ? & I felt special ur words really helped thank you :)