Pregnant

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Just found out my wife while 6 months pregnant with identical twin boys, also is pregnant with a 2 month old baby girl. The chances of getting pregnant while being pregnant is 1 in 2 million. Im so excited but also worried about complications..

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wwooooowww...that's cool. Were you guys on any kind of medical assistance to get pregnant?
  • I just googled it and it is possible. Its called superfetation. That is so amazing! Goos luck to you and your wife. I hope you have 3 healthy babies :)
  • Wow, you already found out the gender at 2 months/8 weeks..... My babies looked like blobs at 2 months.... 8-|
  • My best friend had 1.5 uteruses. It is really rare to have two full functioning. Your wife is special. Congrats and we will keep you in our prayers. Keep us updated.
  • Wow! That is kind of confusing when you read that at first. But Congrats to you and your wife! and Good Luck! :)
  • Am I the only one who thinks this guy is making this up? I'm sorry but you can't tell the gender at 2 months, the baby isn't even developed enough. So theres no way they would know it's a girl.
  • I COMPLETELY agree with MelissaNsteve I read it twice once to myself then out loud to My husband and was like huh? How do they know its a girl?! Very interesting lol unless they are hoping for a girl but then why wouldn't you say 2 months pregnant with what we hope is a girl! Idk whatever!
  • edited May 2011
    @melissansteve we can't say anything about the realness of a member openly....gotta private message a moderator.

Last thing we need is another deleting spree. Bc we called ppl out.
  • @Newmommy_navywife I'm not gonna be a tattle tale on him, lol, and I didn't insult him. I just don't believe this story cause it doesn't add up.
  • edited May 2011
    @melissansteve I was letting you know why nobody else said anything about it..

I never said you insulted him, but a while back many members got deleted bc we questioned members who was obviously fake. But whatever do as you please bc you clearly took what I said out of context.

• I wish I could have found out the gender at 8 weeks! Awesome! Sounds like y'all have great luck. 8->