I just found out i'm pregnant I was on the shot now I'm bout to be 20 with 3....

jazjaz
edited May 2011 in First Trimester
has anybody else got pregnant off the depo shot?

Comments

• Ohh I kno how that is but I got pregnant on the pill wit 2nd and 3rd so I too had 3 @ 20... Opted for the IUD after
  • I try to use the iud...I had to many problems
  • After I have this baby I want that thing that gets put in your arm.
  • Ill be 21 with 3... I got pregnant on the pill and the shot...
  • edited May 2011
    Yep I did with my first. Found out right before I got my second injection. She's now a happy and healthy 15 month old!
  • I kno a girl who was 21 with 4, got pregnant on pill, patch and shot:( but with every bc there is that small percent that do get pregnant... Best to use ur bc along with condoms/ spermicide...
  • I'm 23 about to have 3. my last pregnancy and this one I was on the ring.
  • I'm 20 and I am 24 weeks pregnant with my 4th child and I got pregnant on the pill and the ring!!!
  • I got pregnant with this one while on the depo shot.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got pregnant on the shot! But m/c at 13w :( but not because of the shot
  • I got preggo on the pill but this is my first
  • Got preg on the pill. He pulled out for the past 10yrs. Started.pill a mnth later was preggo! Im.now preg 10yrs after. What a shockn! But happy and Blessed!!
  • Yes, I have. I was on the Depo shot for 3 years & never missed a shot. I went in for my 3month shot & they always do a pregnancy test if you've had sex in between & it came back positive. Now I'm 21weeks with my first child(its a boy) & I'm very excited. I'm due 9/11
  • @Steph_Due my friend got the implanon or however u say it in her arm....it got infected and literally fell out her arm
  • this is so crazy to me it just dont seem true I took like four tests...still can't believe it.birth control can be pointless at time.but thanks every one goodluck
  • @jaz well don't worry I'm 21 with two kids and 12 weeks pregnant but it is what it is and I'm super excited but my tubes are being tied because I got pregnant on the pill and I had the iud but that was so painful I hated it. I haven't even told my family yet about my pregnancy because I don't want them to give me crap.
  • yeah thats how I was feeling at first but I thought about it like its my life, an every body not prefect..an I hated the Iud my self its just too many problem with it....congress on the lil one
  • Im 22 with 2 girl and 5 weeks now ;) good luck girlie
  • thank you and good luck too you when are you due...?
  • I got pregnant while on the pill. 19 with my first baby on the way.
  • I got pregnant on the shot I was on it for almost a year I'm 18 with my first
  • I think birth control can be pointless
    at times lol.Congress to the both of yall
  • Thank you. And sooo very true haha
  • i'm 25 and having my first, but, i was on the pill when i got pregnant. funny thing? i was on the pill to control my PCOS which is supposed to make it very difficult for me to conceive in the first place. that's why this baby is our lil miracle baby!
  • one of my friends got pregnant and was on depo .