When is a good time to start shopping?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 6 month pregnant an I see so much stuff I want for him I just don't know when a good time is to start shopping.

Comments

• I don't see why you can't start now
  • NOW! Its good to start whenever you want. But now is the perfect time. When is your due date? Im also six months.
  • I'm going to start right when I find out my gender because I'm so excited. Haha. Find stuff with good deals. They grow out of everything so quickly that you will just have to buy more.
  • I usally start around 7.5 months but anytime you want.
  • Lol my bf says the same thing as soon as we find out the gender but im gonna have a baby shower so idk if we should wait.
  • My sister an my aunt are both gonna give me baby showers. But I still wanna do some shopping for him myself!
  • I want to start now, im 5 months but I have a huge family that will be at my shower so I kinda want to wait til after that, but I dont think I can wait that long
  • You can start buying older stuff for the baby...like 6-9 month clothes and up....there r tons of stuff on sale now and depending were u live some winter stuff can be used in summer...at nite....like fleeces and sweats and pjs
  • We started shopping even before we found out the sex just because it is so exciting. We got neutral blankets, then once we found out she's a girl we got the bedding, and some outfits. I created my registry, and now we will slowly start purchasing stuff off it till the baby shower, and then buy whatever we didn't get.
  • Since you know what your having start now for sure