Due july 19th n still no shower!!

I'm getting so annoyed because my mom n sister are suppose to be playing my babyshower but anything that is done is because of me! Even worst, I have it set n my head that it will be June 18th n i still don't even have a place because no one has responded to me %-(

Comments

• Have u sent out invites yet
  • Well I'm due July 10 n my mom n godmom r planning my shower thy jus strtd I thnk n its spose to b a surprise :-(
  • I'm planning my own shower just because of this reason. I have help but I like to know how things are going and what has been done. If you want something bad enoigh, its time to take it into your own hands.
  • Im due july 4 and my mil said shes goin to throw a shower first week of june and im kinda upset bc thts,so close to due date
  • I feel the same way, you are not alone. All the dates that we pick my family has something going on and Im running out of time. So Im just gonna pick a date and deal with it, im afraid I will miss out if I dont. Good luck to you !
  • @I_anaya my BS is on june 5th and im due july 3rd i wanted it sooner but thats the easyest for everyone i know it sucks but at least then its closer to baby coming but i know how you feel lol