cant sleep, can barely eat... how do i get past this?

edited May 2011 in Single moms
Went through a bad breakup with a guy who made me feel on top of the world. It's been barely 3 days and I just can't seem to let it go. My baby girl keeps nudging me, like, "mommy, please! =(" but it just doesn't cheer me like it used to. In the past 36 hours, I've only had 45 minutes of solid sleep, and about two and a half hours of off and on sleep, and a 10 minute nap. I've been up since 10 a.m. and it's 3 a.m. now. I still can't sleep. I barely feel hunger. I barely feel exhaustion. I barely feel any of my girl's insistant punches and kicks. I just feel numb and I don't understand why I can't seem to move past it. I want to, I know I NEED to, for my little girl's health and my own... but it's just so hard. Especially since he was like, my best friend. Before our relationship, and after. </3

Comments

• I'm srri ta hear about ur break up...I kno its hard bt what's more important now is taking care of yourself n ur lil girl. I really hope everything works out.
  • edited May 2011
    I know how yu feel I've been dere, I know its hard but right now is when yu need to be da strongest for yur lil girl who is depending on yu we have no control on what dese men do and as much a we want them back sitting here pouting wnt get them to come back either yu know, it's heart breaking but yu have to find it in yurself to pull it together, eat something, take a relaxing bath cry it all out if yu have to then when yu feel dat baby girl move around know she will always love yu because yur her mother and yur always guna be dere for her, starting now :) dnt wrry hun it gets better I'm always here if yu need to tlk
  • @bee_2545 and @1stTime_Mommy thank you, ladies... I'm glad to know iv got support out there in times like this. <3
  • Of course..I kno how it field ta lose the one u love n a best friend...sometimes it helps to hve someone to vent to. Helps take ur mind off everything n not stress out u or the lil one.
  • Of course :) its not easy dealing with a broken heart while pregnant hard enough while not and I rlly needed someone to tlk to when I felt like dis but had no one and I dnt wish dat even on my worse enemy!
  • Haha @bee_2545 I think we just said da same thing but I posted like 2 secs after
  • Lol great minds think alike =D
  • I finally got some sleep! 6 hours this morning, and 4 hours this afternoon.