i broke the mold

Sorry

Comments

• Aw I'm srri...I hope u find her!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You sound like a creep trying to pick up a girl on a pregnancy community that's wrong to me
  • @tammy i was thinking the same its a bit weird
  • hmmmm... interesting place to try to pick up women... you realise everyone on here is either pregnant or trying to get pregnant with their partners right? sounds like your trying to prey on vulnerable women... but hey for all i know you could be a nice guy, but maybe try a dating site, thats where i met my fiance...
  • Hun, I, myself, am heartbroken right now, too. But this isn't the place to be looking. And you ladies should be a little more sensitive! I agree that he shouldn't be looking here, but that doesn't mean you can go off calling him a creep! He's hurting... be a little more compassionate!
  • @mythica I'm sorry but this is a pregnancy community not pick up a wife and I'm not going to be compassionate to some bloke who is not pregnant and selling a sob story to try and pick up girls there is a place for everything and this is not the place for this.
  • totally agree with @tammy
  • lol what is this?
  • well i tried to be nice...
  • @tammy then NICELY tell him that, don't call him names. That's unnecessary.
  • @tinka1326 yes, and I think you did exactly what I'm asking the other ladies to do. Nicely tell him that its inappropriate and move on.
  • Im gonna go kill myself now
  • Huh :/ this doesn't seem like an appropriate thread. @mama_kat
  • While we have a Daddys Place section & we totally encourage fathers to join the site; we aren't a dating establishment. I suggest getting out & meeting people & focusing on yourself. Unfortunately; Pregly isn't the place to help you in that department.

Thank you.

Mrs Del Rae, Pregly Support