please help

edited January 2011 in Teen moms
I'm 14 and I had sex 3 days after ovulation so i thought I couldnt get pregnant but I did some research and it said its still possible q week after ovulation..please respond if you have experience or advice thank you

Comments

• Well sperm can survive inside for 3-5 days so it could be a possibility but unlikely. You are very young and let's hope you are not. Start using birth control condoms. Or go to planned parenthood for advice on types of birth control if u can not talk to a parent or guardian good luck
  • It is always possible. We are not perfect at knowing exact days we ovulate. And yes sperm live up to 5 days. My best advice you are still so young. It may not feel like it but you have your whole life to deal with this stuff. Pass on the sex for a few years. Having a child us no easy task. If you can't wait use protection. And know if you are preg there is tons of support out there. Don't try to go it alone!
  • It could be possible to be pregnant but check it with a test and maybe do it first thing in the morning but dont stress to much about it let nature take its course. And really you are too young i am 19 and i did worry at first but i dont think obessing is any good
  • How long ago? Find and adult to bring to to planned parent hood for plan b if it was less then 48hrs ago. You should prob speak with your parents and if your not comfortable enough to do that make up a reason to go to ur doctor and speak with him or her.
  • It was two days ago so its to late I know I'm young and I'm terrified..
  • that's fine plan b works up tpo 48-72 hours that's 2-3 days. Hurry! Go now!
  • I don't know if I wanna do that Im so confused
  • The longer you wait the harder your decision will be. Talk to someone you trust.
  • You need to take a breath. You don't know for sure. Find someone you can trust. Even a parent or person you think will be disappointed in you may be a lot more understanding then you think. You should not have to go thru this alone. Especially if you don't want to terminate the pregnancy. There are a lot of options. But you need to take a test and find out for sure. And take this as a learning experience if your not. Cuz if your not ready for a child, your really not ready to be practicing making one. There is no perfect birth controle. Please keep us posted how your doing. We really do care.
  • Ur 14.... if I were you id either do the pill or give that baby up for adoption. I'm sorry if I sound heartless but in my oppinion its heartless to raise a child when ur still a child. Having a baby is a big responciblity and u would be giving that job to ur parents....do u have a job to buy the baby a crib, diapers, clothes, bottles, basinet ect? Or would other people be getting that stuff for you. Its not fair to the baby or the people around you. What ever decision u make people will support. Just think long and hard about the quality of life you will be giving this baby and yourself...
  • I was just turning 16 when I had my daughter, all I had was a full time job, high school, my family and a baby. I know I'm not one to point fingers but I know what you're going through. If you are not ready for a child then I beg you to wait on sex. I don't regret my daughter but I do wish she had came later. Life is not easy as it is and even worse when you are so young and pregnant and you're not even really old enough to financially support a baby. I'm 22 now and just found out I may be pregnant and I'm terrified about the money issue. I hope for your sake you aren't. But try not to stress out about it everything works out in the end.
  • My boyfriends a senior and I don know if I should talk to him..he's got college to think about..
  • @2youngmomma- Did you take a test yet you might be getting work up over nothing.. So take a test and then go from there.
  • Well awamimmy said, test then worry from there. One step at a time.
  • How early can I take one?
  • Next time happens take the morning affter pill. Alos known as plan b
  • 3 weeks after missed period. That's when I took mine
  • Some you can take when you miss your period. But a blood test is the best way to go.
  • Yeah have you even missed a period yet?
  • It's not time for it yet but I have been having nose bleeds and cramping in my lower stomach and back and increased vaginal discharge I don't know if I should wait for period time to test
  • Do you have a doctor you can go to? I know you don't want your parents to know but you most likely need to be seen.. How old is your BF see if he can take you to a clinic. But I would wait until I miss a period to take a test..
  • I'll talk to my bf about taking me, he's 17 will it cost money to go ?
  • Planned parenthood should be free
  • Planned parenthood is free and local health department should be free to.
  • I made an appointment for Wednesday ill keep everyone posted on what happens
  • So I got the doctors test..and yeah..I am pregnant
  • Omg what are you going to do? There a lot of things you can do.. How far are you just a couple of weeks?
  • Omg... youngmomma... have you told your fam? How far are you?
  • @2youngmomma.....I was 14 when I first got pregnant and I know what your goin through I didn't tell my mom until I was 6 and a half months pregnant its hard to tell family this kinda stuff when your young but I am about to be 19 and lookin back the best thing I ever did was to keep my daughter cause we have such a great bond now