Gettin prepped up for cerclage tomorrow...NERVOUS!!!

Headin to da hospital for my pre op appointment. Tomorrow is da big day!!! I dont know wat to expect dats why im kinda nervous.

Comments

• Good luck! Its all for the best though to keep your little one safe!
  • Agreed! Keep that baby nice and secure lol! good luck tomorrow!!! :)
  • I have a cerclage the prepping takes longer than the actual procedure the procedure itself probally takes 5 minutes the worst is waiting for the anethesia they give you to wear off
  • Thanks ladies @junebug86 @jellybelly1015 @kayleigh27 tryin to keep dis baby in here as long as I could :)
  • :) you'll be fine and you're gonna do great for weeks to come! Love your pic BTW :)
  • Thank u @jellybelly1015 I luv takin pics wit my son cause he makes da craziest faces :)
  • I love kids w personality! I was like that and was always told be more lady like lol. So much fun :)
  • @jellybelly1015 lol ikr I was told da same I guess he gets it from me lol

@oregonmama thanks alot :)
  • Ur welcome I got my cerclage because I have an incompetent cervix is that why u r getting urs I was terrified when I got mine but its really helped me its kept my little guy in I'm 29 weeks will be 30 weeks Thursday and my cervix is still completely shut goodluck sweetie
  • @junebug86 yep dats excatly wat I have. 1 2nd trimester miscarriage and 1 pre term labor. Its still close for now but doc doesnt want to take any chances. Ive only made it to 25wks so when I get to 30wks ill celebrate lol
  • I got my cerclage when I was 14 weeks pregnant they found out I had incompetent cervix cuz at 20 weeks I went into preterm labor and they couldn't stop it I gave birth to 1 pound baby girl she lived an hour and 47 minutes and they couldn't figure out why so when I got pregnant again I made it 24 weeks and I went to the hospital for an idepth ultrasound and my cervix was opening so they diagnosed me with an icompetent cervix and I had to stay in the hospital they said cuz my cervix was already opening it was to late to do a cerclage so I sttayed in the hospital until my water broke at 28 weeks exactly and I gave birth to 3 pound 1 ounce baby girl she was in the nicu from may16 to june 27 and she is now 3 years old and u wouldn't even know she was premature unless I told u so with this pregnancy they were on the ball about getting me a cerclage and they also put me on suppositories of progestone that I have to put in every night b4 bed I've and I'm so excited I've made it this far I think I might just make it to my due date my fingers r crossed goodluck in your pregnancy hope u make it to term
  • Awww sorry for ur losses and ur birth story sounds alot like mine.. Wit my son I had a bulging membrane and was in da hospital on bed rest from 20-25wks. He was 1lb and 13.6 oz and stayed in da NICU from sept. to nov. Like ur child u can even tell he was a preemie :) we have almost da same kinda story. I think ill b on 17p also im not sure yet. Glad u made it dis far, ur story has given me hope.
  • I had a cerclage at 14 weeks and found out i was dialting yesterday .had to get steroids to develop his lungs.. now were r just waiting and hoping to make it to 36 weeks. Im 30 wks 4 days now
  • Well I hope u keep dat baby in there for as long as u can @haileyandtravismom were u on 17p as well? I have to get those shots and was wondering wat they were like, any side effects?
  • our stories are a lot a like I hope this pregnancy goes well for u I guess u prolly getting ur cerclage now so I wish u luck hopefully that anethesia doesn't kick ur ass lol and keep us posted let us know how it goes god bless
  • I didnt get the shots, i was supposef to bt my insurance doesnt cover it and i didnt have the extra $ :(