woohoo 15 days til we find out if were finally getting our girl

edited May 2011 in November 2011
So anxious to find out what were having. We have 3 boys already and this is definitely our last. This baby was a surprise so we didn't get to try those little methods to try for a girl. Guess I'll never know if that actually works. All the gender charts and old wives tales say a girl and this pregnancy is completely different than my boys so we'll see:)

Comments

• Good luck!! We find out Friday what we are having... nerve racking!!! :) sparkle baby girl dust your way!!!
  • How far along are you ladies? I'm going in two weeks to try and get a peek. I'll be 14 weeks. Then I have I have my real one with my doc at 20 weeks.
  • Ill be 15+ 1 the day of our 4d ultrasound :)
  • Yea let me know ladies what your having. Do u have any other children?
  • Those Chinese gender charts said I was having a girl my first pregnancy. Well, I had a boy. This pregnancy the chart said I'm having a boy. I'm hoping its wrong again... lol I am 12 weeks and 1 day. I'm going for more ultrasounds on the 10th so maybe I might be lucky enough to find out. I was almost 22 weeks before I found out it was a boy the first time because of the way he was positioned lol
  • I am 17 weeks and am waiting to see what I am having. I have two boys and want a girl this time