Due date disagreement with Doctor!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Ok, Im sure the doctor has more studing uder his belt than I do.... But I do NOT agree with his due date for me. I first got an ultrasound at 6 weeks and measured just that and my hgc did too. That was in Texas and when I moved to Tennessee my doctor here ask me when I thought my LMP I messed up and said I thought it was August 23rd bc that was 9 months from when the 1st ultrasound that said May 23rd was my due date. So he wrote that downa nd is going by LMP which would really equal to being May 30th. I even had a ultrasound at his office then and I measured for the due date May 23rd. I told him that my LMP was wrong and it was just a thought and not precise he said that hell give me a day boost!?!! ANd hell put it in his notes. But he is not even going by that now. He keeps forgetting. I getting so mad!
BECAUSE He wants to induce me bc of pregnancy difficulties which Im so for, and he said he could do it 10 day before due date. Well I have so many things going on this month including my daughters surgery so it would be best to get induced the 13th not tthe 20th.... I sent him my records from the hospital with first ultrsound.... Do yall think that he will say yes to inducing me the 13th? I go in friday!

Comments