any May mommies have size guesses....

So I just went for my 3rd ultrasound (to estimate size of the baby). I have Gestational Diabetes and they have been slightly worried about the size. I'm 36 weeks and the ultrasound measured baby Sebastian at 7 lbs on the nose. So it looks like I'm gonna have another 9 pounder...lol. My daughter was 9 lb 9oz (and a 10 days late). Hope I'm not late with this one!! Anyone else know how big baby is supposed to be?

Comments

• No, I dont know.... but Im not on the chubby side at all but my tummy is huge and my hips keep popping out! ever since I was 27 weeks I feel crazy pressure on my pelvis. Im now 37 wks 3 days ands its getting unbearable ..... she has to be 7-8 lbs already
  • Last time I went in they said estimated 6 pds 1 oz and I'm 38 weeks, going to be a small baby :(
  • @maymommy2011. That should be about a 7 lb baby at your due date. 7 lbs isn't too small
  • Im 34 weeks 2 days had ultra sound today. Baby is already 6 lbs 10oz with little less than six weeks to go. And avg baby gains 1/2 a week. Hmmm....so that means about a ten pound baby...
  • @jessicals200 I hear ya. I have only gained about 10 lbs but I swear the baby is soooo big in my belly. Hopefully when I have him i'll lose all the weight immediately (wishful thinking ;) ).
  • Lol, I know right! I hope all the weight comes out with baby!!! @blissmarie23 Good luck and congrats!
  • Um in due in 10 day and two week ago my doctor said my baby girl weights 8.5 already. And that was two weeks ago
  • 2 weeks ago at almost 36weeks she was 5lbs 15ounces. I have another us tomorrow and ill be 38weeks on Friday
  • @mommagroff I hope ur baby comes soon too!! Doing eveything I can to encourage it (besides actually inducing).
  • Im 39 weeks Sunday and monday they baby max is around 7.7 I have g diabetes as well. But thank god im geing induced monday morning! Im in so much pain!
  • @babymaxisontheway i wish they would induce me! lol but they wont until im a week overdue
  • im 38wks n I measured my belly this morning n it measured 45cm so guess im expecting upward of 9lb my last 2 where 8.11 n 8.1
  • @MayMommy2011 If it wasn't for the g diabetes I wouldn't be either but im in so much pain I don't see how I could go till the 15th im just laying here crying now.
  • I'm 36 weeks 4 days my last US was April 19th and he weighed 5lbs 13 oz.I guess that's in the 78% I'm getting another US next Wed to check his size . I'm being induced on. May 24th now as long as nothing goes wrong. So I'm guessing he will weigh 8 lbs.
  • @babymaxisontheway I hear about the pain this week. It seems like every day its something new. Last night I felt like I could barely roll over on my own. My hips and pelvis just ached so bad. I feel mildly guilty making my hubby stop what he's doing to help me roll over. >:p
  • I got my ultrasound Monday and was told that she was measuring 9 lbs so im guessing 8 and a half lbs due to ultrasounds measure bigger than what the baby is usually
  • @kayleigh when are u due?
  • The 18th but im going to ask to get induced next week at 39 wks