Any other couponing moms?

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
I'm so into it right now! Lol I just got $116 of stuff for $28... anybody have any good tips :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ooh @mshahir let me know if you find a good one.. lol my fav is when people day they have no time but then biatch about no money :) mwuhaha well if only you would have picked up the scissors lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know u can use coupons at dollar stores. Seen a woman do that today..
  • @mshahir sounds peachy!
    @jess8d hmm I might have to try that!
  • Have you seen the show extreme couponing??? I love it!!!
  • I dnt understand how they do it...does ne one kno lol??
  • Im a couponer!! I took a class (free of charge) at my local church.. I love it.. I live in Florida, so im not sure if my coupon sites will work anywhere else.. It is all free.. I buy 4 sunday papers, and the coupon sites help do all the work..
  • I also get Sunday papers....but just a tip...dollar stores (at least in Michigan) sell the sun papers on Monday for a dollar....much cheaper...worth checking out cause you can get twice as many coupons for the same price you are paying now :)
  • Im a couponer. I buy sunday papers, I havent had much luck with coupon websites. I love the new show extreme coupon.
  • I get my coupons from wholecouponinserts.com. You do the cutting, but its totally worth it! Also check out thekrazycouponlady.com It's got links to a lot of printable coupons.
  • I work as a manager in retail...and we are cracking down hardcore on coupons because of the extreme couponing show...so enjoy it while you can, stores and vendors are changing to make these tactics impossible.
  • @jess510 yes I love it!!
    @jenzoe1 that's what got me started too!! So fun..
    @bee_2545 you have to go a lil crazy to get where they are.. some of their stockpiles should have been donated a long time ago :O
    @coltensmama I didn't know that about the $$ store?! Smh I will be buying extras there from now on!
    @catben me too!! It gives you such a rush lol
    @farmom4 i have used the krazy coupon lady but never tried whole coupon inserts. Will definitely be checking that out. The main site I use is www.sistersshoppingonashoestring.com :) thanks!
    @sunshine25 eek not my coupons!! I'm not crazy about the people who clear the shelves and take every last thing they find.. they are the ones who make it hard to coupon :( it would be a pain to check out one of the extreme ones.. you poor thing lol you have to be brave to work in retail for sure!
  • I love the fact that you can donate what you dont need to soldiers or needy families..