I'm gonna brag...

But seriously, my husband is wonderful. I haven't slept comfortably in weeks because of back pain so he surprised me a side sleeper pillow (the one they advertise on tv), so last night I put it between my legs and stuffed an arm under my belly, I slept for 8 hours last night!!! 8 hours!! Now he is entertaining our five year old and they brought me a cookie sandwich ice cream and pink tulips in bed.

Isn't it wonderful how the little things can make you so happy when youre pregnant?? Any other mommies care to brag??

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Me me me!!! Well my husband works nights so we don't get to see him much during the week but he always makes sure he does something special for me, even something little. He rubs my feet every night he is home, makes sure im able to soak in the tub and relax, he helps give our 15 month old (he was by my side the whole 21 hours of labor and delivery, never only left to the bathroom to pee!)baths all the time when he is home, and brings me flowers and snacks home all the time. He is such a sweetheart! He doesn't do anything drastic, but the little things are what count the most!! :) I love him so much, glad I get to spend the rest of my life with such an amazing man! :D
  • I was in the er on Sunday w severe pains in my right side...my hubby stayed by my side the entire time. I am still in a lot of pain and today couldn't get up to do my daycare. He got up got our kids ready for school and took care of my daycare kids for 3.5 hours so I could rest. I adore him!!!
  • Aww! That's cute! I jst want my bf to be with me and I'd be the happiest :) I always wanna cuddle with him but that's gonna take a while :/
  • Awe what a sweetie :) my hubby helps when he can and he takes care of my 6yr old son, our dogs and feeds me :) today was snuggling on the bed and massage
  • @mommyoftwoprincesses
    @mommyo3soontobe4
    @puchungis
    @seifer12211
    I'm glad to hear you mommies are being taken care of. It's hard work making babies!!